Raja DIGVIJAY SINGH, present Raja Saheb of Raghogarh since 1967. (P.O. Raghogarh, Distt. Guna-473 001, Madhya Pradesh), born in Indore, Madhya Pradesh , B.E. (Mechanical), educated at Daly College and S.G.S.I.T.S., Indore (Engineering graduate) and at St. Stephen's College, Delhi; at school he was an outstanding sportsman in cricket, hockey and soccer, he also was the national squash champion, the youngest ever to win; he entered politics in 1971 and was elected Member of State Legislative Assembly (M.P.) in 1977, President of MP Congress Committee 1984, Minister of State and later a Cabinet Minister under the M.P. Government in 1980-1984, elected as an MP in 1984 and 1991; general secretary of the Congress in Assam and Maharashtra, 25th Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh 1993/2003 (two terms); married 11th December 1969, Rani Asha Kumari (died ), daughter of Thakur Dr. Jagdev Singh of Ambotah in Himachal Pradesh, and his wife, a daughter of Raja Chattar Singh, Raja of Basantpur (see Baghal), and has issue, four daughters and one son.
- Rajkumari Mrinalini Kumari, born , married 1992, Rajkumar Ratnakar Singh of Ramnagar-Dhameri, educated at Mayo College, Ajmer, and has issues, four daughters.
- HH Maharani Mandakini Kumari, born , married 9th December 1993, HH Maharana Shri Paranjayaditya Krishnakumarsinhji, Raja of Sant, and has issue.
- Rajkumari Mradima Kumari, married Yuvraj Saheb Ranjitsinhji of Muli.
- Yuvrani Karnika Kumari, born , married 23rd November 2005, Yuvraj Siddharthsinhji Chaitanyadevsinhji Jhala of Wadhwan, and has issue. She died on .
- Yuvaraj Jaivardhan Singh, born , educated from Doon School, graduation from SRCC in Delhi University; married on 19th May 2015 to Sreejamya Shahi, a descendant of the Dumaria royals, a block in Bihar's Gaya district.
The thikana was founded in 1673. Estate holders were....
- Raja LAL SINGH, 1st Raja of Raghogarh 1673/1697
- Raja DHIRAJ SINGH, 2nd Raja of Raghogarh 1697/1726
- Raja GAJ SINGH, 3rd Raja of Raghogarh 1726/1729
- Raja VIKRAMJEET SINGH, 4th Raja of Raghogarh 1730/1744
- Raja BALBHADRA SINGH I, 5th Raja of Raghogarh 1744/1770, married and had issue.
- Raja Balwant Singh (qv)
- Raja Budh Singh, he was granted a tract of land by his brother in 1776, which later became the state of Maksudangarh, married and had issue (see Maksudangarh). He died .
- Raja BALWANT SINGH, 6th Raja of Raghogarh 1770/1797, married and had issue.
- Raja Jai Singh (qv)
- Raja JAI SINGH, 7th Raja of Raghogarh 1797/1818, died sp 1818.
- Raja AJIT SINGH, 8th Raja of Raghogarh 1818/1857, married and had issue.
- Raja Jaimandal Singh (qv)
- Raja JAI MANDAL SINGH, 9th Raja of Raghogarh 1857/1900, born , succeeded 1857, married (amongst others), Rajkumari Anand Kumari [Rani Anand Kumari of Raghogarh], daughter of Raja Udai Singhji of Banera, and his wife, Rani Jhaliji, and had issue.
- Raja Bikramajit Singh (qv)
- Rajkumari (name unknown), married 1875, the Raja of Sheopur-Baroda.
- Raja BIKRAMAJIT SINGH, 10th Raja of Raghogarh 1900/1902
- Raja BAHADUR SINGH, 11th Raja of Raghogarh 1902/1945, born , succeeded 14th December 1902; married (a), Baijilal Krishna Kumari [Rani Krishna Kumari of Raghogarh], daughter of Raja Akshay Singh of Banera, and his third wife, Rani Shubhra Kumari, married (b), Baisaheb Manak Kunverba, daughter of Maharaj Saheb Dalel Singh of Kachhi-Baroda, and had issue.
- Raja Balbhadra Singh (qv)
- Raja BALBHADRA SINGH II, 12th Raja of Raghogarh 1945/1967, born , elected to the first Vidhan Sabha, married Rani Aparna Kumari, died , daughter of Maharaja Bahadur Chandra Mouleshwar Prasad Singh of Gidhaur, and had issue. He died .
- Raja Digvijay Singh (qv)
- Kanwar Laksman Singh, B.A. (Hons), educated at St. Stephen’s College, University of Delhi in Delhi, born in Indore, Madhya Pradesh. Member of the Madhya Pradesh Legislative Assembly 1990/92 and 1993/94, Member of the 10th (1994), 11th (1996), 12th (1998), 13th (1999) and 14th (2004) Lok Sabha, Member of the following committees.. Committee on Labour and Welfare 1996/97; Consultative Committee, Ministry of Non-Conventional Energy Sources 1996/97; Committee on Human Resource Development and its Sub-Committee on Drug Control 1998/99; Consultative Committee, Ministry of Tourism 1998/99; Committee on Agriculture 1999/2004. Interests and pastimes include.. music, travelling, social work, meeting people and reading, squash and cricket; Member of the Yeshwant Club, Indore, Madhya Pradesh; represented Parliament XI in Cricket at Goa in 1996, married 1stly, 14th December 1978, Kanwarani Jagrati Devi, daughter of Rajkumar Bikram Bahadur Singh of Khairagarh, and his wife, Rajkumar Rani Brijraj Kanwar, married 2ndly, 14th January 2002, Kanwarani Rubina Kumari [née Bal], and has issue, one son and a daughter.
- Sukriti Singh Rao
- Kunwar Aditya Vikram Singh, married 2012, Kunwarani Geetanjali Singh, daughter of Ravle Uday Bhanu Singh Panwar of Thikana Bhensola (Khachraud), and has issue, one son.
- Bhanwar Devaditya Singh, born .
- Raja DIGVIJAY SINGH, 13th Raja of Raghogarh (see above)