Raja Shri RAVINDRA BAHADUR SINGH, 4th and present Raja Saheb of Khairagarh (Kamal Niwas, Khairagarh, Chattisgarh, India). Born 1940, Member of the Executive Committee of Rajkumar College at Raipur, married Kumari Rashmi Devi Sinh, daughter of Maharaja Rajendra Sinh Jadeja of Sarodar, Nawangarh (Gujarat), and have issue, one son.
- Yuvaraj Shri Deovrat Singh, educated at Rajkumar College, Raipur; Member of the Rajya Sabha, M.L.A. (Madhya Pradesh) for two terms, married Kumari Padam Kanwar, daughter of Rajkumar Balwant Singh Parmar of Chhatarpur (MP), and have issue.
Khairagarh was originally a Jagir (or Zamindari), but it was elevated to a Princely State in 1898. The Rajas of Khairagarh are related to the Naagvanshi (Rajput) Rajas of Chhota-Nagpur. The rulers of Khairagarh claim descent from the ancient royal family of Garha Mandla.
- Lal FATEH SINGH, Thakur Saheb of Khairagarh 1833/1874 (deposed)
- Lal UMRAO SINGH, Thakur Saheb of Khairagarh 1874/1891, died 19th February 1891.
Raja KAMAL NARAYAN SINGH, Thakur Saheb of Khairagarh 1891/1898 and 1st Raja Saheb of Khairagarh 1898/1908, born 1867, succeeded to the gadi as Zamindar on 19th February 1891, he was granted the title of Raja as a Hereditary distinction in 1898, married and had issue. He died 7th October 1908.
- Raja Lal Bahadur Singh (qv)
- Rajkumari Bhuvaneshwari Kumari, married Raja Bahadur Ram Gopal Singh of Manda in the United Provinces.
- Rajkumari (name unknown), married Shri Kharag Jung Bahadur Rana, son of Cdg. Gen. Maharajkumar Padma Jung Bahadur Rana (see Lambjung and Kaski).
Raja LAL BAHADUR SINGH, 2nd Raja Saheb of Khairagarh 1908/1918, born June 1889, formally installed 13th December 1912, married a daughter of Cdg. Gen. Maharajkumar Padma Jung Bahadur Rana, and had issue. He died October 1918.
- Maj. Raja Bahadur Birendra Bahadur Singh (qv)
Rajkumar Bikram Bahadur Singh, born December 1915, educated at Rajkumar College, Raipur; was the first Officer of Imperial Police (Scotland Yard, England); married Rajkumari Brijraj Kanwar, daughter of Rawal Harnath Singhji Bahadur of Dundlod, and his wife, Rani Sireh Kanwar, and had issue.
- Kunwarani Jagriti Kumari, married 14th December 1978, Kunwar Lakshman Singh of Raghogarh, and has issue.
Maj. Raja Bahadur BIRENDRA BAHADUR SINGH, 3rd Raja Saheb of Khairagarh 1918/- , born 9th November 1914 and succeeded 22nd October 1918, educated at Rajkumar College, Raipur (Diploma 1932), Ewing Christian College, Allahabad and Mayo College, Ajmer; M.L.A. (Madhya Pradesh) for four terms, married Rani Padmavati Devi, born 17th July 1918 in Pratapgarh, Uttar Pradesh, daughter of Raja Bahadur Raja Pratap Bahadur Singh of Pratapgarh, and had issue.
- Raja Ravindra Bahadur Singh (qv)
Rajkumar Shivendra Bahadur Singh, born 7th January 1943 in Nagpur, Maharashtra, B.A., educated at Doon School, Dehradun and Bombay University, Bombay; elected to the Lok Sabha for three terms, agriculturist, Political and Social worker, Musician and Management Consultant, married 19th April 1968, Kumari Geeta Devi, born 1946, State Social Welfare Minister, daughter of Rajkumar Chandra Bhan Singh of Kashipur, and his wife, Rajkumar Rani Rashal Manjari Devi, and had issue, two sons. He died 1998. (Lal Niwas, P.O. Dungargarh, Distt. Rajnandgaon, Madhya Pradesh)
Kunwar Bhawani Bahadur Singh, married Kunwarani Caroline Devi Singh from Manipur, and has issue, two children.
- Kumari Shivantika Raje
- Kunwar Shivrajeshwar Singh
- Kunwar Bhawani Bahadur Singh, married Kunwarani Caroline Devi Singh from Manipur, and has issue, two children.
- Rajkumari Indira Devi, died young.
- Rani Sharda Kumari, married 5th February 1955, Rawal Chakrapani Singh of Bissau, and has issue.
- Raja RAVINDRA BAHADUR SINGH, 4th Raja Saheb of Khairagarh (see above)
- Kumari Rashmi Devi
- Shri Lal Shankar Bahadur Singh, educated at Rajkumar College, Raipur; represented the University Lawn Tennis Team which visited Sri Lanka in 1950.
- Rajkumar Shatrushal Bahadur Singh, married Rajkumari Jyotee Kumari, daughter of Maharaj Sajjansinhji Naharasinhji of Chhota Udepur, and his wife, Rani Geeta Devi.