Maharaj Sahib Shri RAMESHWAR PRATAP SINGH, present Thakur Saheb of Kachhi-Baroda since 1973. (Kachhi-Baroda House, Royal Park, 19/3, New Palasia, Indore 452001, Madhya Pradesh, India). Born at Indore, educated at Daly College, Indore, member of the record breaking Holkar XI Cricket Team, in the Ranji Trophy of 1945/1946, in which six centuries were scored, including a century by the Maharaj, the side declared at 8 for 912; he married 13th December 1946 at Agra, Late Rani Saheb Rukmani Kumari, daughter of Raja Suryapal Singhji of Awagarh, and has issue, two sons and one daughter.
- Baisa Neera Kumari [HH Maharani Sahiba Rathoriji of Banswara, now HH the Rajmata Sahiba of Banswara], married 1975, HH Sri Raj-i-Rajan Maharawal Suryaveer Singhji of Banswara, and has issue, one son and one daughter.
- Kunwar Tripureshwar Pratap Singh, born , educated at Daly College, Indore, married Kunwarani Dipti Kumari, eldest daughter of Thakur Digvijai Singh of Bedia, and has issue, one son and one daughter.
- Bhanwar Tejvir Singh, born , educated at Daly College, Indore (graduating in 2000, being the fifth generation of his family to do so), and at Hobart College, Geneva, N.Y., attaining a Degree of Bachelor of Economics, he was the first squash player from Daly College to represent India in junior squash, being ranked nationally in the top 5, later at Hobart College he captained the squash team for two years, and was part of the historic 2005 top 10 Hobart Squash finish at the National team Championships at Yale University, he is presently working as an analyst at Alpine Capital, being based in New York City.
- Kumari Rohini Kumari, educated at Mayo College, Ajmer (2003), at Daly College, Indore and graduated from Mt. Carmel College, Banglore, she finished her Masters degree in Communications from S.B.M.J.C., Bangalore.
- Kunwar Chandikeshwar Singh, born , married Kunwarani Shilpa Kumari of Rawatpura, Bundelkhand, and has issue, one son and one daughter.
- Bindeshwari Kumari, educated at Daly College, Indore.
- Bhanwar Rajeshwar Pratap Singh, educated at Daly College, Indore.
This state was a guaranteed Thikana under the Acheson Treaty of 1865, with full powers of Judiciary, Customs, Police and Excise. Rulers were...
- Maharaj Shri RAI SINGH, Thakur of Kachhi-Baroda, second son of Raja Ratan Singh of Ratlam; married and had issue.
- Maharaj Padma Singh (qv)
- Kunwar Anoop Singh, he was adopted by his uncle, Maharaj Sakat Singhji of Multhan, and succeeded there as Maharaj Anoop Singhji of Multhan.
- Maharaj Shri PADMA SINGH, Thakur of Kachhi-Baroda
- Maharaj Shri NAHAR SINGH, Thakur of Kachhi-Baroda
- Maharaj Shri JORAWAR SINGH, Thakur of Kachhi-Baroda
- Maharaj Shri SOBHAL SINGH, Thakur of Kachhi-Baroda
- Maharaj Shri BHAGWAT SINGH, Thakur of Kachhi-Baroda -/1857, on 14th December 1818, a Settlement (No. CCXXIV) was made by Sir John Malcolm with the Thakur Saheb, by which the Thakur received sixteen villages subject to an annual payment of Rupees 9,459 to the Dhar Darbar, and he also engaged to be responsible for the peace of the villages; his widow adopted his nephew as his successor. He died sp 1857.
- (A) Kunwar Dalel Singh, he succeeded as Maharaj Dalel Singh, Thakur Saheb of Kachhi-Baroda (qv)
- Maharaj Shri DALEL SINGH, Thakur of Kachhi-Baroda 1857/1897, born , succeeded 1864, Jagirdar of Chhayan in Kachhi-Baroda, nephew of preceding, married a Rani from the Sisodia family of Kulthana, Pratapgarh, and had issue. He died 1897.
- Maharaj Shri JALAM SINGH, Thakur of Kachhi-Baroda 1897/1906, educated at Daly College, Indore, married and had issue. He died 13th June 1906.
- Baisaheb Vishnu Kumari, born , married (as his first wife), Rawat Jai Singhji, 3rd Rawat Saheb of Meja. She died sp 1968.
- Maharaj Beni Madho Singh (qv)
- Maharaj Shri BENI MADHO SINGH, Thakur of Kachhi-Baroda 1906/1973, born and succeeded 13th June 1906, educated at Daly College, Indore; married 1stly, 1924, Rani Sahiba Brijraj Kumari, daughter of Raja Saheb Lakshmi Raj Singh of Gabhana, Dist. Aligarh, U.P., married 2ndly, Rani Sushil Kunverba of Malia, died sp, and had issue. He died 1973.
- Maharaj Sahib Rameshwar Pratap Singh (qv)
- Kumar Deshpal Singh, born , educated at Daly College, Indore.
- Maharaj Sahib Shri RAMESHWAR PRATAP SINGH, Thakur of Kachhi-Baroda (see above)