Rawat Saheb JITENDRA SINGHJI, 5th Rawat Saheb of Meja, senior bureaucrat in the state of Rajasthan, married Kanwarani Saheb Ramma Kumari, daughter of Thakur Saheb Pratap Singhji of Khinwara in Marwar, and his wife, Thakurani Vijayendra Kumari of Bansi, and has issue.
- Baisa Priyamvada Kumari
- Kunwar Saheb Vikramaditya Singh, married 7th December 2008, Bhawrani sa Divya Kumari, daughter of Kanwar Sa Narender Singhji Chouhan of Piparli, he is currently active in the Hotel business and is residing in Jodhpur.
- Rawat AMAR SINGHJI, 1st Rawat Saheb of Meja; First Class Noble, son of Rawat Zalim Singh of Bemali, married (amongst others), Rani Ratan Kanwar, daughter of Rao Laxman Singh of Parsoli, and his second wife, Rani Saheb Ranawatji, and had issue. He died 1896.
- Rawat RAJ SINGHJI, 2nd Rawat Saheb of Meja 1896/-; born , married Rani Devsharan Kanwar of Bhinga, and had issue.
- Rawat Jai Singhji (qv)
- HH Rani Preetam Kanwar, married 1915 (as his second wife), HH Raja Sir Dileep Singhji Bahadur of Sailana, and had issue.
- Rawat JAI SINGHJI, 3rd Rawat Saheb of Meja; married 1stly, Rani Saheb Vishnu Kanwar, born , died 1968, daughter of Maharaj Saheb Jalam Singh of Kachhi-Baroda, married 2ndly, Rani Saheb Kirti Kanwar of Kama, married 3rdly, Rani Saheb Anand Kanwar of Limdi, and had issue.
- Rawat Saheb Hamir Singhji (qv)
- Rani Satyawati Kumari, married Raja Saheb Yogendra Pal Singhji of Awagarh, U.P., and had issue.
- Rani Shiv Kumari, married Raja Saheb Janak Singhji of Rajpar in Gujarat.
- Rani Pushpa Kumari, married Raja Saheb Rajendra Singhji of Madhopur in Bundelkhand.
- Rani Indira Kumari, married Thakur Saheb Balbeer Singhji of Amarkot in Sindh.
- Rawat Saheb HAMIR SINGHJI, 4th Rawat Saheb of Meja, former Chairman of the Railway Recruitment Board (retired in 1994); married Rani Saheb Hansa Kumari, daughter of Raja Saheb Devi Singhji of Bhadrajun in Marwar, and his wife, Rani Saheb Sagar Kunwar of Karjali, and has issue.
- Rawat Saheb Jitendra Singhji (qv)
- Rawat Saheb JITENDRA SINGHJI, 5th Rawat Saheb of Meja (see above)