Raja Shri KARM VEER SINGHJI, 17th and present Thakur Sahib of Bhadrajun, since 21st December 2010. Married and has issue.
- Kunwar Tapasviraj Singh
The estate was founded in 1596 by Kunwar Mukund Das, a grand-son of Rao Maldev of Marwar. Estate holders were....
- Thakur MUKUND DAS, Thakur of Bhadrajun 1596/-
- Thakur BAKHTAWAR SINGH, Thakur of Bhadrajun, Musahib,
- Thakur INDRA BHAN, Thakur of Bhadrajun -/1856, married and had issue.
- Thakur Sangram Singh (qv)
- Thakur SANGRAM SINGH, Thakur of Bhadrajun 1856/-, born about 1843, married and had issue.
- Kunwar Pratap Singh, born .
- Rani Ratan Kanwar, married 1878 (as his second wife), Raj Rana Rai Singhji III of Bari-Sadri. She died sp.
- Raja Shri DEVI SINGHJI, Thakur of Bhadrajun, married Rani Saheb Sagar Kunwar of Karjali, and had issue. fl.1954
- Raja Shri GOPAL SINGHJI, Thakur of Bhadrajun, former speaker in the Rajasthan Assembly in 1977, married and had issue. He died 21st December 2010.
- Raja Shri Veer Singhji (qv)
- Kanwarani Sujata Kanwar, married Kunwar Prithviraj Singh of Akhaipura (see Khandela-Junior), and has issue, one son.
- Raja Shri KARM VEER SINGHJI, Thakur of Bhadrajun (see above)
- Kumari (name unknown) [Rani Saheba of Bhadrajun], married Rao Bahadur Karan Singh of Bedla.
- Thakurani Takhat Kanwar, married Thakur Sardul Singh of Danta in Jaipur.
- HH Maharani Paras Kumari, married 31st May 1957 in Bhadrajun, HH Maharaja Sri Bhupendrasinhji Virbhadrasinhji of Lunawada.
- Kanwarani Marudhar Kanwar, married Kunwar Vijendrasinhji Parmar of Jagir Ishakpura.