Raja Bahadur AJEYA PRATAP SINGH, 42nd and present Raja Saheb of Manda since 27th November 2008 (4, Ashok Road, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh), born , married Rani Saheba Shruti Kumari, eldest daughter of Maharaja Bahadur Pratap Singhji of Gidhaur, and his wife, Maharani Pratibha Manjari Devi, daughter of HH Maharaja Sir Shri Pratap Chandra Bhanj Deo of Mayurbhanj, and has issue, two daughters.
- Rajkumari Richa Manjari Singh, born at Calcutta, West Bengal, educated at King's College London (LL.M.), Member of the Delhi Bar Council and Law Society of England and Wales.
- Rajkumari Adrija Manjari Singh, born .
The predecessor state of Manikpur was founded in 1180, by Raja Manik Chand, brother of Raja Jai Chand of Kannauj.
- Raja GUDAN DEO, Raja of Manda, 16th in descent from Raja Manik Chand, established his capital at Manda in 1542; married and had issue.
- Raja Bhojraj Deo (qv)
- Raja Ugrasen, became Raja of Kantit-Vijaipur.
- Raja BHOJRAJ DEO, Raja of Manda
- Raja UDIT SINGH, Raja of Manda, married and had issue.
- Raja Prithviraj Singh (qv)
- Raja PRITHVIRAJ SINGH, Raja of Manda, 27th in descent from Raja Manik Chand, married and had issue.
- Raja Yashwant Singh (qv)
- Raja Chhatra Sal, succeeded as Raja Saheb of Daiya, married and had issue.
- Several generations
- Raja Bhagwati Prasad Singhji, Raja Saheb of Daiya (qv).
- Rajkumari Ganga Kunwar, married Thakur Sri Narendra Singhji, Jagirdar of Raigaon.
- Several generations
- Raja YASHWANT SINGH, Raja of Manda
- Raja ISRAJ SINGH, Raja of Manda.
- Raja Bahadur RAM PRATAP SINGH, Raja of Manda, born , he was granted the title of Raja Bahadur in January 1913 as a hereditary distinction; married a daugher of Maharaja Sir Radha Prasad Singh Bahadur of Dumraon, and had issue.
- [?Rajkumari (name unknown), married (as his second wife), Maharaj Kumar Samarth Singh of Bhadawar.]
- Raja Bahadur RAM GOPAL SINGH, Raja of Manda -/1941, he adopted Kunwar Vishwanath Pratap Singh, son of Raja Bhagwati Prasad Singh of Daiya in 1936; married Rani Bhuvaneshwari Kumari, elder daughter of Raja Kamal Narayan Singh of Khairagarh, and had adoptive issue. He died sp 1941.
- (A) Raja Bahadur Vishwanath Pratap Singh (qv)
- Raja Bahadur VISHWANATH PRATAP SINGH, Raja of Manda 1941/2008, born in Allahabad, B.A., B.Sc., LL.B., son of Raja Bhagwati Prasad Singh of Daiya, adopted by his predecessor in 1936, educated at Allahabad University, Allahabad and Poona University, Poona; Member of the Uttar Pradesh Legislative Assembly 1969/1971 and 1981/1983 and Member of the Uttar Pradesh Legislative Council 1980/1981; Chief Minister, Uttar Pradesh 1980/1982; Member of the Lok Sabha 1971/1974 and 1980 and Member of the Rajya Sabha 1983/1988; Union Deputy Minister/Minister of State/Minister holding portfolios of Commerce, Supply, Finance and Defence 1974/1977 and 1983/1987; Leader of the house, Rajya Sabha 1984/1987; 8th Prime Minister of India 1989/1990, Foreign Minister 1984/1987, married 25th June 1955, Rani Sita Kumari, born in Deogarh, Udaipur, daughter of Rawat Sangram Singhji II of Deogarh, and his wife, Rani Krishna Kumari, and had issue, two sons. He died at the Apollo Hospital in Delhi, cremated at Allahabad on the banks of the River Ganga on 29 November 2008.
- Raja Bahadur Ajeya Pratap Singh (qv)
- Rajkumar Abhai Pratap Singh, born , married 198x, Rajkumari Niharika Kumari, daughter of Raja Anand Singh of Mankapur, and has issue, two sons.
- Kunwar Akshay Singh, born .
- Kumari Aditi Kumari, born .
- Raja Bahadur AJEYA PRATAP SINGH, 42nd Raja of Manda (see above)