Rana Sahib Sri RANJIT SINGHJI, 6th and present Rana Sahib of Chaugain since 1971. born , educated at Allahabad University, then undertook further studies, in Agriculture, in the U.S.A.; he started the green revolution for the development of agriculture in India;married Rani Sahib Sandhya Singh, granddaughter of Thakur Saheb Baijnath Singh of Taluq Bansdih in Uttar Pradesh, and has issue.
- Kunwarsa Samarth Singh, born , married 19th February 2007, Baisa Raj Mahendraa Bala Chundawat, daughter of Raja Bahadur Chander Deo Pratap Singhji of Thikana Rajaji ka karera, Udaipur, and his wife, Rani Sahib Chandermani Devi of Thikana Danta, Jaipur, and has issue.
- Baba Sarkar Vikramaditya Singh, born .
- Baisa Mandavi Singh, born , married Sri Rajesh Singh of Gajjiapur, Bihar.
In the early fourteenth century, the Parmars of Ujjain were defeated by Alaudin-Khilji but didn't compromise with the forces of Alaudin-Khilji and settled in Shahabad (Bihar).They were locally known as Ujjain or Ujjainia Parmar Rajputs because of the place of their origin. They rank almost highest among Rajput clans because of their direct ancestry to Samrat Vikramaditya and Raja Bhoj.
- Raja BHOJRAJ, Raja of Shahbad 1320/1333, younger brother of Raja Mulkdev, last Parmar ruler of Dhar, migrated to Shahabad around 1320, married and had issue. He died .
- Raja Devraj [Santan Singh] (qv)
- Raja DEVRAJ [Santan Singh / Sanatana Shahi], Raja of Bhojpur 1324/1344, named the area Bhojpur after his father, married and had issue. He died /1344.
- Raja Somraj (qv)
- Raja SOMRAJ, Raja of Bhojpur 1344/1388, married and had issue. He died /1389.
- Raja Hariraj (qv)
- Raja Gajraj (qv)
- Raja Jagdev (qv)
- Raja HARIRAJ, Raja of Bhojpur 1389/1394, he died in a battle with the Nawab of Jaunpur.
- Raja GAJRAJ, Raja of Bhojpur 1394/1414, he continued the fight with the Nawab of Jaunpur.
- Raja JAGDEV, Raja of Bhojpur 1414 or 1417/1424, he also continued the fight with the Nawab of Jaunpur; married and had issue.
- Raja Sangramdev (qv)
- Raja SANGRAMDEV, Raja of Bhojpur 1424/1453, married and had issue. He died /1454.
- Raja Ishwari Singh (qv)
- Raja ISHWARI SINGH, Raja of Bhojpur 1454/1456, he was captured and killed by Jaunpur forces; married and had issue. He died .
- Raja Omkar Dev (qv)
- Raja OMKAR DEV, Raja of Bhojpur 1456/1489, he effectively thwarted the onslaught of the Nawabs of Jaunpur; married and had issue.
- Kanwar Dev Shahi, married and had issue.
- Kanwar Dariyau Shahi, married and had issue.
- Kanwar Padam Shahi, married and had issue.
- Kanwar Gopal Shahi
- Raja Durlabh Dev By the early 16th century the Ujjainia rajputs had split into mutually hostile and warring groups. Out of this fratricidal struggle, Bhojpur was divided into three parts, namely, Jagdishpur, Dumraon and Chaugain, the latter falling to Kanwar Pratap Singh, who became the first independent Raja of Chaugain.
- Raja PRATAP SINGHJI, 1st Raja of Chaugain -/1655, third son of Raja Omkar Dev, Raja of Bhojpur (see Jagdishpur), married and had issue. He died .
- Kanwarsa Shardi Singh (qv)
- Raja SHARDI SINGHJI, 2nd Raja of Chaugain 1655/1702, married and had issue. He died .
- Kanwarsa Yadunath Singh (qv) (see below)
- Kanwarsa Dilraj Singh (qv) (Panna-II)
The Estate was founded in the 1702 after the death of Raja SHARDI SINGH. Estate Rulers were....
- Raja YADUNATH SINGHJI, 1st Raja of Chaugain Panna-I 1702/-, married and had issue.
- Kanwarsa Basawan Singh (qv)
- Kanwarsa Ramdaurya Singh
- Kanwarsa Maniraj Singh
- Raja BASAWAN SINGHJI, 2nd Raja of Chaugain Panna-I, married and had issue.
- Baisa Lal Ram Kanwar, married the Raja Sahib of Taluqa Khapradih in Uttar Pradesh.
- Baisa Lal Chanderbhan Kanwar, married the Raja Sahib of Makarahi riyasat in Uttar Pradesh.
- Kunwarsa Kamata Siromani Pratap Singh (qv)
- Kunwarsa Kesariya Yuvraj Pratap Singh (qv)
- Raja Sahib Shri KAMATA SIROMANI PRATAP SINGH, 3rd Raja of Chaugain Panna-I; married twice and had issue, three daughters.
- Baisa Lal Harbansh Kanwar, married the Raja Sahib of Maranmau in Uttar Pradesh.
- Baisa Lal Raj Bansh Kanwar, married the Raja Sahib of Tala, Pratapgarh in Uttar Pradesh.
- Baisa Lal Vindhyavashni Kanwar, married the Thakur sa of Bargaon in Bihar.
- Right Hon. Rana Sahib Sri KESARIYA YUVRAJ PRATAP SINGH, 4th Rana of Chaugain Panna-I, educated at the Inner Temple University, London, England, studying Law along with a fellow student named Mahatma Gandhi; first Rajput ruler to be appointed Bar-at-Law; he took part in Gandhis freedom movement of India and initiated the first freedom struggle in the state of Bihar; married three times and had issue, two sons.
- Kanwar Sahib Madhav Pratap Singh, adopted by the Raja of Khapradih in Uttar Pradesh and succeeded there as Raja Sahib Sri Madhav Pratap Singhji of Khapradih Taluq.
- Kanwar Sahib Jagdishwar Prasad Singhji (qv)
- Rana Sahib Sri JAGDISHWAR PRASAD SINGHJI, 5th Rana Sahib of Chaugain Panna-I, born ; married Rani Sushila Devi, born , daughter of Raja Shiv Bahadur Singh of Churhat, and his first wife, and had issue, three sons and one daughter. He died .
- Rajkumari Sahib Asha Kumari [Rani Sahib Asha Sinhji of Sitamau], born , married Maharaj Sahib Jay Sinhji of Sitamau, and has issue.
- Rana Sahib Sri Ranjit Singhji (qv)
- Kunwar sa Basant Singhji, born , he represented Dumraon as member of the Legislative Assembly (M.L.A) from 1985 to 2000; he served as Minister for Building and Construction in the Government of Bihar; married Kunwarani sa Vibha Kumari, daughter of the Rao Saheb of Narwar in Madhya Pradesh, and has issue, two sons.
- Kunwar sa Karan Singhji, born , married to Kunwaranisa Pragya Singh, daughter of the Raja Sahib of Kursela estate in Bihar, and has issue, two sons
- Bhanwar Chaitanya Singh, born .
- Bhanwar Divyaman Singh, born , married Ms. Christelle.
- Rana Sahib Sri RANJIT SINGHJI, 6th Rana Sahib of Chaugain Panna-I (see above)