Rao RAN BAHADUR SINGH, 27th Rao Sahib of Churhat since 1955. Married Rani Krishna Kumari, daughter of HH Raja Dalip Singhji of Jhabua, and his wife, Rani Gopal Kumari, and has issue.
Rajkumari Subhadra Kumari, born 13th January 1948, married into Achrol, and has issue.
- Anand Singh
- Abhay Singh
- Yuvaraj Krishna Kumar Singh, married Yuvrani Durga Rajya Lakshmi Devi, daughter of Shri Bharat Shumsher Jung Bahadur Rana of Nepal, and has issue.
Raja SHIV BAHADUR SINGH, 26th Rao Sahib of Churhat, he was granted the title of Raja as a personal distinction, served as minister in the Central cabinet under Jawaharlal Nehru; married 1stly, married 2ndly, married 3rdly, Rani Mohini Devi, and had issue, four sons and five daughters. He died 1955.
- Rani Laxmi Devi (by 1st wife), married the Raja Ramendra Vikram Singh of Athadma in Uttar Pradesh, and had issue, one son.
- Rani Sushila Kumari (by 1st wife), married Rana Sahib Shri Jagdishwar Prasad Singhji of Chaugain in Bihar, and had issue, three sons and one daughter.
- Rani Shanta Devi (by 3rd wife), married Rao Saheb Indra Pal Singh of Pachon in Aligarh District, Uttar Pradesh, and had issue, two sons and two daughters.
- Rao Ran Bahadur Singh (by 1st wife) (qv)
Rajkumar Arjun Singh (by 3rd wife), born 5th November 1930 in Churhat, Distt. Sidhi, Madhya Pradesh; Educated at Allahabad University and Agra University (B.A., LL.B.); Member of the Madhya Pradesh Legislative Assembly 1957/1985; Minister of State for Agriculture, and General Administration Department (GAD) and Information and Public Relations in the Government of Madhya Pradesh 1963/1967; Minister of Planning and Development, Government of Madhya Pradesh 1967; Minister of Education, Government of Madhya Pradesh 1972/1977; Leader of Opposition, Madhya Pradesh Legislative Assembly 1977/1980; Chief Minister, Madhya Pradesh 1980/1985; Governor of Punjab in 1985; Minister of Commerce in the Government of India 1985/1986; Member of the Eighth Lok Sabha 1985/1988; Minister of Communications, Government of India 1986/1988; Member of the Madhya Pradesh Legislative Assembly 1988/1991; Chief Minister, Madhya Pradesh 1988/1989; Minister of Human Resource Development, Government of India 1991/1994; Member of the Tenth Lok Sabha 1991/1996; Elected to Rajya Sabha in April 2000 and re-elected in March 2006; Member, Consultative Committee for the Ministry of Home Affairs 2000/2004; Member of the Committee on Rules 2001/2004; Chairman of the Parliamentary Standing Committee on Human Resource Development 2002/2004; Member of the General Purposes Committee 2002/2004; Union Minister of Human Resource Development 2004/2009; married 2nd June 1948, Rajkumar Rani Saroj Kumari of Pratapgarh (M.P.), born 25th July 1935, and had issue. He died 4th March 2011 of a heart attack at the All India Institute of Medical Sciences in Delhi and was cremated at Churhat (Wikipedia).
Thakur Abhimanyu Singh, born 15th January 1950, married 22nd January 1976, Kunwarani Veena Kumari, born 25th July 1954, daughter of Maharaj Dilipsinhji Godji of Kutch, and has issue.
- Kunwar Abhijeet Singh, born 19th July 1978, married 19th February 2006 (div. 2011), Bhanwarani Priyanka Singh, daughter of Raja Madhvendra Singh of Narauli, Moradabad Dist.
- Baiji Lal Aradhana Kumari, born 15th January 1985.
Thakurani Veena Kumari, born 9th September 1952, ran as an Independent candidate from Sidhi Lok Sabha constituency in the 15th Lok Sabha elections; married Thakur Bhuvaneshwar Prasad Singh of Singhrauli, Sidhi District (M.P.), and has issue.
- Kunwar Aishwarya Singh, born 1974, married 22nd/23rd February 2007 at New Delhi, Devyani Rajya Lakshmi Devi, daughter of Shri Pashupati Shumsher Jung Bahadur Rana of Nepal, and his wife Rani Usharaje Scindia.
- Baiji Lal Amritha Kumari
Thakur Ajay Singh [Rahul Singh], born 13th September 1954, M.L.A. (Madhya Pradesh); married 1981, Kunwarani Suniti Singh of Gumanpura, and has issue.
- Kunwar Arunoday Singh, born 30 November 1983, Bollywood actor (Wikipedia).
- Baiji Lal Akriti Kumari, born August 1985.
- Baiji Lal Ambika Kumari, born 1988.
- Thakur Abhimanyu Singh, born 15th January 1950, married 22nd January 1976, Kunwarani Veena Kumari, born 25th July 1954, daughter of Maharaj Dilipsinhji Godji of Kutch, and has issue.
Rajkumar Dr. Sajjan Singh (by 3rd wife), born 1932, educated in the U.S.A., married and has issue, two sons and two daughters.
Kunwar Dr. Vijay Singh, married and has issue.
- Baiji Lal Malini Kumari
- Baiji Lal Bhavna Kumari
Kunwar Amar Singh, married and has issue.
- Bhanwar Udayan Singh
- Baiji Lal Anushree Kumari
Thakurani Sandhya Kumari, married Thakur Ajai Singh of Pokhran, and has issue, one daughter.
- Baisa Darshika Kumari, born 6th October 1983.
Baiji Lal Madhu Kumari, married and has issue, one son.
- Raunak Singh
- Kunwar Dr. Vijay Singh, married and has issue.
- Rajkumari Usha Kumari (by 3rd wife), married and had issue, one son and two daughters.
Rajkumar Ganga Singh (by 3rd wife), married and had issue, one son and two daughters.
- Baiji Lal Vandana Kumari
- Baiji Lal Manju Kumari
- Kunwar Sanjay Singh
- Rajkumari Padma Kumari, married Uday Pratap Singh, and has issue, one son and one daughter.
- Rao RAN BAHADUR SINGH, 27th Rao Sahib of Churhat (see above)