Raja Bahadur Govind Pratap Singh Ji
Kothi was a small sanad state of about 169 square miles, now included in the Raghuraj Nagar tehsil. The state was formerly ruled by chiefs of the Bhar tribe but Jagat Rai Singh Baghel drove out the original Bhar chief and founded the jagir. On the establishment of British supremacy Kothi was held to be subordinate to Panna, because in the eighteenth century when Chhatrarao Bundela was in power in Panna, the Kothi chiefs were his tributary. Thereafter, however, during the domination of Alibahadur of Banda, and afterwards, the Kothi chiefs maintained their independence. In view of this the British granted in 1810 a sanad (No, XCI) to Rais Lal Duniyapati Singh, making him directly dependent on British Government. The Raja maintains a military force of 35 cavalry, 210 infantry, and 4 guns (as of 1892).
- Rais DUNIYAPATI SINGH, Rais of Kothi fl.1810, married and had issue.
- Rais Abdhut Singh (qv)
- Rais ABDHUT SINGH, Rais of Kothi, married and had issue.
- Rao Ran Bahadur Singh (qv)
- Rais RAN BAHADUR SINGH, Raja of Kothi 1862/1887, born , he was granted the title of Raja Bahadur as a hereditary distinction on 1st January 1878 in recognition of his loyalty, public spirit, and benevolence; married and had issue. He died 5th June 1887.
- Raja Bahadur Bhagwat Bahadur Singh (qv)
- Raja Bahadur BHAGWAT BAHADUR SINGH, Raja of Kothi 1887/1895, born , he succeded to the gadi on 5th June 1887.
- Raja Bahadur AVADHENDRA SINGH, Raja of Kothi 1895/1914
- Raja Bahadur SITARAM PRATAP BAHADUR SINGH, Raja of Kothi 1914/1935, born and succeeded 8th August 1914, married and had issue.
- Raja Bahadur Kaushalendra Pratap Singh (qv)
- Kunwar Raghavendra Pratap Singh, born .
- Kunwar Narendra Pratap Singh, born .
- Raja Bahadur KAUSHALENDRA PRATAP SINGH, Raja of Kothi 1934/-, born , married to a daughter of Raja Narendra Bahadur Pal of Mahson in Basti district of U.P., and had issue.
- Raja Bahadur KRISHNA PRATAP BAHADUR SINGH, Raja of Kothi fl.1970
???Kunwarani Shraddha Singh, married 18th February 2006, Kunwar Hanumant Singh, son of Raja RAKESH PRATAP SINGH of Birsinghpur, and his wife, Rani Mandakini Prabha of Bijwa.
- Kumari Vanshika Singh, married Capt. Kunwar Hameer Singh of Banera.
- Thakurani Kamlesh Kumari, married Thakur Shiv Mangal Singh, Zamindar of Jigirsar, Balia, U.P., and had issue.
- Pattayet Rani Vijay Laxmi Kumari Devi, married Pattayet Anang Uday Singh Deo of Patna, and has issue, three sons.
- Thakur Sanjeev Singh B.A. (Hons.), born in Lucknow, U.P., son of the late Thakur C. K. Singh, died 5th December 1999, and his wife Thakurani Ibha Devi; married 14th November 1991 in New Delhi, Thakurani Sharika Singh, and has issue, one son.
- Kunwar Abhimayu Singh, born .