Maharaj Balbhadra Singhji of Kapren, married Rani Rohini Kumari of Baghera, and has issue, one son and three daughters.
- Rajkumari Mridula Kumari, married Rajkumar Prabal Pratap Singhji of Banswara, and has issue, one son.
- Rajkumari Kaushika Kumari, married Kunwar Shakti Singh of Dungarpur, son of Maharaj Anirudh Singh of Dungarpur, and his wife, Baiji Lal Veena Kumari of Diggi.
- Rajkumari Kritika Kumari, educated at Daly College, Indore, M.P., and did her Masters degree in Economics from Bangalore University, she is a keen squash player and has represented her state at the national level.
- Rajkumar Vanshvardhan Singh, educated at Daly College, Indore, M.P., and did his graduation from De Montfort University in Leicester, U.K., he represented his school in cricket, football and Rifle Shooting, and won a gold medal in the state championship and represented the Madhya Pradesh team in the Shooting Nationals, three times, he also represented his University for cricket in Leicester, U.K.
This estate was given to Kunwar Dip Singh, younger son of HH Rao Raja Budh Singh, and brother of HH Maharao Raja Umaid Singh Sa of Bundi in 1760.
- Maharajdhiraj Dip Singh Sa Hada of Kapren, 1st Maharaj of Kapren.
- Maharaj Sahib Dhanurdhar Singh of Kapren, married and had issue.
- Rajkumar Bahadur Singh, adopted by Major HH Maharao Raja Shri Sir Ishwari Singhji Bahadur of Bundi in 1933, and succeeded there as Col. HH Maharao Raja Shri Bahadur Singhji Bahadur of Bundi.
- Capt. Maharaj Kesri Singh of Kapren, adopted by Major HH Maharao Raja Shri Sir Ishwari Singhji Bahadur of Bundi in 1933, educated at Mayo College, Ajmer; married 1946, Rani Devendra Kanwar, born , elder daughter of Rawat Himmat Singhji of Bhainsrorgarh, and his first wife, Rani Suraj Kanwar, and had issue.
- Maharaj Balbhadra Singhji of Kapren (qv)
- Thakurani Shrimati Narendra Kumari, married Thakur Narendra Singhji of Bidwal, and has issue.
- Maharaj Balbhadra Singhji of Kapren (see above)