Rawat SHIV CHARAN SINGH, 9th and present Rawat of Bhainsrorgarh, since 1972. Born , married 28th November 1962, Rani Laxmi Kumari, daughter of Rana Shri Pratap Singh of Thikana Gudamalani in Barmer District, Jodhpur and has issue.
- Kunwarani Harsh Kumari, born , married 23rd January 1988, Thakore Harshvardhansinghji Indrajeetsinghji of Eral-Panchmahal in Gujarat.
- Kunwranai Chitrangda Kumari, born , married 17th June 1994, Maj. Kunwar Manvendra Singh, elder son of Maj.(retd.) Thakur Jaswant Singh of Jasol.
- Kunwar Rajveer Singh, born , married 7th March 1991, Kunwarani Madhu Kumari, daughter of Thakur Veer Singh of Shahpura in Jaipur, and has issue.
- Bhanwar Chakradhar Singh, born .
- Kunwar Hemendra Singh, born , married 11th December 1996, Kunwarani Vrinda Kumari, daughter of Thakore Govind Singh of Limbdi-Panchmahal in Gujarat and has issue.
- Bhanwar Abhiveer Singh, born .
- Bhanwar Yashodhar Singh, born .
Bhainsrorgarh is a fortified outpost of the kingdom of Mewar. It crowns a 200 foot rocky ridge overlooking Chambal River. This fort was built by Rawat Lal Singh in 1741 A.D. The famous British historian Col. James Tod after seeing the splendid and mesmerizing beauty of Bhainsrorgarh said that if he was offered a Jagir (fiefdom) and given an option to choose it anywhere in Rajasthan, he would have chosen Bhainsrorgarh.
- Rawat LAL SINGH, 1st Rawat of Bhainsrorgarh 1741/- , second son of Rawat Kesri Singh of Salumber, he was granted the Thikana of Bhainsrorgarh and the title of Rawat in 1741 by Rana Jagat Singh II of Udaipur, married and had issue.
- Rawat Man Singh (qv)
- Rawat MAN SINGH, 2nd Rawat of Bhainsrorgarh
- Rawat RAGHUNATH SINGH, 3rd Rawat of Bhainsrorgarh fl.1820
- Rawat AMAR SINGH, 4th Rawat of Bhainsrorgarh, married and had issue.
- Rawat Bhim Singh (qv)
- Rawat Pratap Singh (qv)
- Rawat BHIM SINGH, 5th Rawat of Bhainsrorgarh -/1881, died 1881 aged 35.
- Rawat PRATAP SINGH, 6th Rawat of Bhainsrorgarh 1881/1897, born , married and had issue, as well as an adopted son. He died spm 1897.
- Rajkumari (name unknown) [Rani Sahiba of Indargarh], married Maharaj Shri Sher Singh of Indergarh in Kotah.
- (A) Rawat Inder Singh (qv)
- Rawat INDER SINGH, 7th Rawat of Bhainsrorgarh 1897/1946, born as Kunwar Inder Singh, son of Rawat Bhupal Singh of Bhadesar, he succeeded by adoption in 1897; married 1897, Rani Gulab Kanwar, daughter of Thakur Kanh Singh of Geejgarh in Jaipur, and had issue. He died 1946.
- Rawat Himmat Singh (qv)
- Kunawr Khuman Singh, he was adopted into Chavand and then later into Salumber, and succeded there as Rawat Shri Khuman Singhji of Salumber.
- Rawat HIMMAT SINGH, 8th Rawat of Bhainsrorgarh 1946/1972, born , married 1stly, 1926, Rani Suraj Kanwar, daughter of the Raja of Sheopur-Baroda, married 2ndly, 1929, Rani Sampat Kanwar, daughter of the Thakur of Baghera in Ajmer, and had issue. He died 1972.
- Rani Devendra Kanwar (by Rani Suraj Kanwar), born , married 1946, Maharaj Shri Kesri Singh of Kapren, younger brother of HH Maharaja Bahadur Singhji of Bundi.
- Rani Kush Kanwar (by Rani Sampat Kanwar), born , married 1951, Maharaj Shri Prithviraj Singh Hada of Bada Khera in Bundi.
- Rawat Shiv Charan Singh (by Rani Sampat Kanwar) (qv)
- Rawat SHIV CHARAN SINGH, 9th Rawat of Bhainsrorgarh (see above)