Raja CHAIN SINGH, Raja of Jaswan since 1945. educated at Aitchison Chiefs' College, Lahore; he moved to Amb at the time of partition in 1947, leaving behind the royal palaces empty at Ramkot; married Rani Mohan Kanwar, daughter of HH Sri Raj-i-Rajan Maharawal Sir Prithvi Singhji Bahadur of Banswara, and his fourth wife, HH Maharani Daulat Kanwar, and has issue.
Tikka Sahib Nagendra Singh of Jaswan, born 1950, married 1985, Tikka Rani Bhuvaneshwari Kumari, daughter of Thakore Shri Janakisinhji Chandrasinhji of Rajpur in Kathiawar, and has issue.
- Kunwar Prithviraj Singh, born 8th February 1988.
Rajkumar Vijayendra Singh, married Rajkumarani Ritu Kumari, daughter of Kanwar Devendra Narain Singh of Tirwa, and has issue.
- Kunwar Raghuvendra Singh, born 30th July 1988.
Founded in 1170 by Raja Purab Chand, a scion of the Kangra Royal Family. Rulers were....
- Raja PURAB CHAND, 1st Raja of Jaswan 1170/-
- Raja PARAB CHAND, 2nd Raja of Jaswan
- Raja BISWA CHAND, 3rd Raja of Jaswan
- Raja GOPAL CHAND, 4th Raja of Jaswan
- Raja SIRBAHK CHAND, 5th Raja of Jaswan
- Raja DHULA CHAND, 6th Raja of Jaswan
- Raja SULACHAN CHAND, 7th Raja of Jaswan
- Raja AUKI CHAND, 8th Raja of Jaswan
- Raja UDHAM CHAND, 9th Raja of Jaswan
- Raja NIRPAT CHAND, 10th Raja of Jaswan
- Raja UDHARN CHAND, 11th Raja of Jaswan
- Raja BHIKH CHAND, 12th Raja of Jaswan
- Raja SIRKAR CHAND, 13th Raja of Jaswan
- Raja MUBARAK CHAND, 14th Raja of Jaswan
- Raja GOVIND CHAND, 15th Raja of Jaswan fl.1572, he defended the fort of Kangra from the Mughal Emperor Akbar, in the absence of his kinsman Raja Jai Chand Katoch of Kangra.
- Raja BIKRAM CHAND, 16th Raja of Jaswan
- Raja ANIRUDH CHAND, 17th Raja of Jaswan fl.1589, he joined a general revolt of the hill-states against the Mughals led by his kinsman Raja Bidhi Chand of Kangra.
- Raja SAMIR CHAND, 18th Raja of Jaswan
- Raja MAN SINGH, 19th Raja of Jaswan
- Raja AJAB SINGH, 20th Raja of Jaswan
- Raja RAM SINGH, 21st Raja of Jaswan
- Raja AJIT SINGH, 22nd Raja of Jaswan
- Raja JAGHAR SINGH, 23rd Raja of Jaswan
- Raja ABHIRAI SINGH, 24th Raja of Jaswan
- Raja JAGRUP SINGH, 25th Raja of Jaswan
- Raja PRIT SINGH, 26th Raja of Jaswan
Raja UMMED SINGH, 27th and last independent Raja of Jaswan 1800/1849, born about 1781, in 1815, Maharaja Ranjit Singh summoned all his forces, to assemble at Sialkot, but the Raja of Jaswan failed to obey the summons and a fine fixed beyond his resources was imposed. Submitting quietly to his fate Raja Ummed Singh resigned his state and accepted a jagir of 12,000Rs p.a., he joined unsuccessfully in a revolt against the British in 1848, his property was confiscated and he was exiled to Almora; he married and had issue. He died 1849 at Almora.
- Raja Jai Singh (qv)
- Raja Ran Singh (qv)
- Kunwar Prithi Singh
Raja RAN SINGH, 29th Raja of Jaswan 1863/1892, born 1833, received the jagir of Ramkot in Jammu when he married the Princess of Jammu. Title of "Raja" not recognized by the British. In 1877 the jagir in Jaswan, consisting of 21 villages in the Jaswan Dun was restored to the Raja, as well as the family garden at Amb and buildings at Rajpura, married 1stly, a (?grand) daughter of the Raja of Baghal, married 2ndly, a grand-daughter of HH Maharaja Gulab Singh of Jammu and Kashmir, and had issue. He died 1892.
- Raja Raghunath Singh (qv)
- Kumari (name unknown), married Tikka Arimardan Sen of Suket.
Raja RAGHUNATH SINGH, 30th Raja of Jaswan 1892/1918, born 1852, he was granted the personal title of "Raja" on account of his ancient lineage and marriage connection with the Maharajas of Jammu & Kashmir. The title did not grant him the right to administer law and order in his jagir, and such title could not be passed on by inheritance. His property was divided among six children, married 1stly, 1871, a daughter of HH Maharaja Ranbir Singh of Jammu and Kashmir, married 2ndly, 1871, another daughter of HH Maharaja Ranbir Singh of Jammu and Kashmir, married 3rdly, Rani (name unknown) [? a daughter of Raja Kishan Singh, Raja of Baghal], married 4thly, 1901, a daughter of Raja Ram Palji of Kutlehar, and had issue. He died 1918.
- Kumari (name unknown) (by a Jammu Rani), married HH Raja Shyam Singh of Chamba.
- HH Rani Dharam Deiji Saheba (by a Jammu Rani), married HH Raja Ram Singh of Chamba. She died in 1980.
- Raja Lakshman Singh (by the 4th Rani) (qv)
- Rajkumar Santdev Singh (by the 4th Rani), born 1907, he was mentally unsound and was looked after by his younger brother, Rajkumar Shivdev Singh. He died sp in 1960.
- Rajkumar Hardev Singh (by the 3rd Rani), born 1909, married and had issue. He died 1970.
Rajkumar Shivdev Singh (by the 4th Rani), born 1910, he served in the administration of Maharaja Hari Singh of Jammu & Kashmir and retired as Chairman of independent India's Union Public Service Commission, married and had issue. He died 1998. (Jammu, India)
Kunwar Rameshwar Singh, married Kunwarani Kamla Kumari of Bhikamkor in Rajasthan, and had issue. He died 16th August 2009 in Jammu.
- Kunwar Adhirath Singh
- Kumari Kaushalya Devi
- Kunwar Baldev Singh
- Kunwar Brijender Singh
- Kumari Vina Kumari, died 2001.
- Kunwar Rameshwar Singh, married Kunwarani Kamla Kumari of Bhikamkor in Rajasthan, and had issue. He died 16th August 2009 in Jammu.
Raja LAKSHMAN SINGH, 31st Raja of Jaswan 1918/1945, born 1904, Head of the Royal family of Jaswan, resided at Ramkot; married 1stly, Rani Tottan Dei, daughter of Raja Kedar Chand of Chenani, married 2ndly, a daughter of Maj. Kunwar Ishar Singh Jamwal, and had issue. He died 4th June 1945 in Ramkot and was cremated at Khoon, seven kilometres from Ramkot.
- Rajkumari Hemlata Kumari (by Rani Tottan Dei), born October 1923, married Tikka (later Raja) Udaibhan Chand of Datarpur, and had issue. She died 2000.
- Raja Chain Singh (by Rani Tottan Dei)(qv)
Rajkumar Devinder Singh (by 2nd Rani), married Rajkumar-Rani Sonia Kumari of Guler, and has issue.
Kanwar Aaditya Singh Jaswal, born 13th December 1968, married Kanwarani Bhawani Jamwal, born 28th December 1975, daughter of Commandant V. S. Jamwal, and has issue, one son.
- Zorawar Singh Jaswal, born 24th November 2004.
- Kanwar Aaditya Singh Jaswal, born 13th December 1968, married Kanwarani Bhawani Jamwal, born 28th December 1975, daughter of Commandant V. S. Jamwal, and has issue, one son.
- Rajkumari Krishna Kumari (by 2nd Rani), married Rai Sahib Karan Singh of Kathlour, Punjab.
- Raja CHAIN SINGH, 32nd Raja of Jaswan (see above)
Kanwar Inder Singh, married Kumari Uttam Dei, daughter of Kanwar Saheb Shri Nihal Singhji of Chamba, and his first wife, Kanwarani Leela Devi, and had issue, one son and four daughters.
- Kumari Nina Devi
- Kumari Nitta Devi
- Kumari Nima Devi
- Kumari Neeru Devi, married Kanwar Vijay Singh of Sirmur, and has issue.
- Col. Vijay Singh, married and has issue.