Lt.-Col. Mandaleshwar Shriman Lal PUSHP MITR SINGH DEO, present Zamindar of Jarasingha, installed on 6th April 1966. born at Puna, educated at The Doon School, Dehradun; graduated from The National Defence Academy, Lt. Col. in The Indian Armed Forces, married 20th June 1978 at New Delhi, Rani Meenakshi Singh Deo, daughter of Raja Tikka Prakash Chand and Rani Indra Devi of Chenani in Jammu and Kashmir, and has issue.
- Kunwarani Kamakshi Singh, born , married Kunwar Nripendra Singh, son of Thakur Shri Shailendra Kumar Singh of Pachon in Uttar Pradesh, and his wife, the Late Rajkumari Jyoti Kumari, daughter of Maharajkumar Chandikeshwar Saran Singh Deo of Surguja, and has issue, one son.
- Bhanwar Saamanyu Pratap Singh
- Kumar Anjaneya Pratap Singh Deo, born , married 2010, Kunwarani Shivani Singh Deo (née Kumari Shivani Jamwal)
The estate was founded in 1765 by a grant of territory by the Maharaja of Patna to a younger son. Estate holders were...
- Shriman Lal YUVRAJ SINGH DEO, Zamindar of Jarasingha, younger son of Maharaja Ramchandra Singh Deo of Patna, he was granted the estate by his father in 1765.
- Shriman Lal CHANDRA BHANU SINGH DEO, Zamindar of Jarasingha, married and had issue.
- Mandaleshwar Shriman Lal Jagannath Prasad Singh Deo (qv)
- Mandaleshwar Shriman Lal JAGANNATH PRASAD SINGH DEO, Zamindar of Jarasingha, born , he was granted the title of Mandaleshwar in 1937, he adopted San-Majhia Lal Brajendra Narayan Singh Deo, son of the Raja Aditya Pratap Singh Deo of Seraikella, and his wife, Rani Padmini Kumari Devi; married and had issue.
- Mandaleshwar Shriman Lal BRAJENDRA NARAYAN SINGH DEO, Zamindar of Jarasingha, educated at Presidency College, Calcutta; an accomplished dancer; married Rani Brinda Kumari Devi (later Rajmata Brinda Devi of Jarasingha), died 1994, daughter of Rana Krishan Chand of Kuthar, and his wife, Rani Krishna Devi, and had issue.
- Lt. Col. Mandaleshwar Shriman Lal Pushp Mitr Singh Deo (qv)
- Lt. Col. Mandaleshwar Shriman Lal PUSHP MITR SINGH DEO, Zamindar of Jarasingha (see above)