- Maharaj INDRA SAL, 1st Thakur of Indargarh, he founded Indargarh, naming it after himself, married Rani Lad Kanwar, daughter of Thakur Jhujhar Singh of Amarsar, and had issue.
- Maharaj Gaj Singh (qv)
- Maharaj GAJ SINGH, 2nd Thakur of Indargarh, married and had issue.
- Maharaj (name unknown) Singh, succeeded in Indargarh.
- Maharaj Amar Singh (second son), founder of Khatoli, married (amongst others), Rani Janak Kanwar, daughter of Thakur Jhujhar Singh of Amarsar, and had issue (see Khatoli).
- Maharaj CHATTAR SINGH, Thakur of Indargarh, married Rani Guman Kanwar, born , daughter of Thakur Sardul Singh of Jhunjhunu, and his first wife, Thakurani Sahaj Kanwar, and had issue.
- Maharaj SANGRAM SINGH, Thakur of Indargarh, married and had adoptive issue.
- (A) Maharaj Sher Singh (qv)
- Maharaj SHER SINGH, Thakur of Indargarh 1879/-, born , son of Maharaj Durjan Sal of Chhapol, he succeded by adoption in November 1879, educated at Mayo College, Ajmer; married the daughter of Rawat Pratap Singh of Bhainsrorgarh, and had issue as well as adoptive issue. He died spm.
- (A) Maharaj Sumer Singhji (qv)
- Maharaj SUMER SINGHJI, Thakur of Indargarh -/1949, adopted from Chhapol in Kotah, married Rani Basant Kumaribai Sahiba, daughter of HH Shri Huzur Raja Sir Arjun Singhji Sahib Bahadur of Narsinghgarh, and his second wife, and had issue, as well as adoptive issue. He died spm 24th July 1949 in Delhi.
- (A) Maharaj Bhagwati Singh (qv)
- Maharaj BHAGWATI SINGH, Thakur of Indargarh 1949/-, born as Kunwar Bhagwati Singh, second son of Maharaj Balbir Singhji of Khatoli, and succeeded by adoption.
- Maharaj Umrao Singh, son of Maharaj Ajit Singh of Chhapol in Kotah, and the closest living male relative of Maharaj Sumer Singhji, married Rani Vedpriya Kumari, born 1924, died 1998, daughter of Rajkumar Durga Singh of Jubbal, and had issue, one daughter.