Thakur YADVENDRA VIKRAMDEV, present Thakur Saheb of Gangiasar (Gangiasar Fort, Jhunjhunu, Rajasthan, India) married Thakurani Sharad Kanwar, daughter of Tazim Naresh Panchmahal Marot Thakur Bijay Singhji, Thakur Saheb of Abhaypura (see Jiliya), and his first wife, Lal Saheba Ambika Prasad, daughter of Lal Saheb Bhargavendra Singh of Nagod, and has issue, two sons.
- Kunwar Sudarshan Vikramdev (Babbu Banna), an Agriculturist, married and has issue, one daughter and one son.
- Kunwar Yogendra Vikramdev (Munna Banna), married a daughter of a Rajput Chief in Gujarat, and has issue, two daughters and two sons.
- Kumari Dolly Baisa, born 1985.
- Kumari Honey Baisa (twin), born 1988.
- Bhanwar Moon Banna (twin), born 1988.
- Bhanwar Sun Banna, born 1990.
The ancestor of the family was Thakur Shardul Singh of Jhunjhunu, whose five sons received equal shares of their father's estate and are thus called Thakurs of Panch Pana. Thakur Zorawar Singh, son of Thakur Sardul Singh, had eight sons, the Thakurs of Chowkari, Malsisar, Mandrella, Taien, Gangiyasar, Sultanu and Dabri Dheer.
- Thakur MEDH SINGH, 1st Thakur Saheb of Gangiasar 1745/-, sixth son of Thakur Zorawar Singh of Jhunjhunu, married and had issue.
- Thakur SAMPAT SINGH, Thakur Saheb of Gangiasar, married 1stly, a Princess of Khilchipur, married 2ndly, Thakuranisa Rathoreji (name unknown), married 3rdly, Thakuranisa Mertanji (name unknown) of a Thikana in Nagaur, and had issue, one son.
- Thakur Yadvendra Vikramdev (qv)
- Thakur YADVENDRA VIKRAMDEV, Thakur Saheb of Gangiasar (see above)