HH Raja Rao Bahadur PRIYAVRAT SINGH, present Raja of Khilchipur since 31st July 2006. Born , M.L.A., installed on the gaddi on 14th August 2006, married 8th December 2004 in Jaipur, HH Rani Vinati Kumari, daughter of Maharaj Saheb Ambikapratap Singhji of Banswara, and his wife, Rani Saheb Shree Kumari, daughter of HH Maharaja Saheb Sumer Singhji of Kishangarh, and has issue.
- Rajkumari Vaibhavi Kumari, born in Jaipur.
Founded in 1544 by Dewan Ugra Sen, a Khichi Rajput, a section of the great Chauhan clan, and who was forced by family dissensions to migrate from the Khichi capital of Gagraun. A grant of land was subsequently made to him by the Mughal Emperor, which included the adjoining Zirapur and Machalpur parganas, later a part of Indore state, and Shujalpur, later in Gwalior state. They became tributary to Gwalior in 1793. The Rao Bahadur maintains a military force of 45 cavalry, 202 infantry, and 2 guns, and is entitled to a salute of 9 guns (as of 1892).
- Dewan ANUP SINGH, Dewan of Khilchipur 1679/1715
- Dewan FATEH SINGH, Dewan of Khilchipur 1718/1738
- Dewan ABHAI SINGH, Dewan of Khilchipur 1770/1787, he lost some territories in 1770 when he was forced to make terms with Maharaja Scindia.
- Dewan DIP SINGH, Dewan of Khilchipur 1787/-
- Dewan DURJAN SAL (by Rani Gauriji), Dewan of Khilchipur -/1819, married 1stly, Rani Rajawatiji, married 2ndly, Rani Umatiji. He died sp 1819.
- Dewan BALWANT SINGH, Dewan of Khilchipur in 1819, he was placed on the throne by the mother and wife of the late Dewan, but an enquiry by the British authorities found Thakur Aman Singh to be more suitable, but because he was feuding with his relatives, his infant son was place on the throne instead.
- Dewan SHER SINGH, Dewan of Khilchipur 1819/1868, born about 1814, son of Thakur Aman Singh, a nearer relative of Dewan Durjan Sal. He died 1868.
- Rao Bahadur AMAR SINGHJI, Rao Bahadur of Khilchipur 1868/1899, born , he succeeded his uncle to the gadi on 27th November 1868, Rao Bahadur (Hereditary) [cr. xx.4.1873], he abolished all transit duties in the state in 1884, except those on opium; he married and had issue.
- Rao Bahadur Bhawani Singh (qv)
- Rao Bahadur BHAWANI SINGH, Rao of Khilchipur 1899/1908
- Raja Rao Bahadur Sir DURJANSAL SINGH, Raja of Khilchipur 1908/1942, born and succeeded 19th January 1908. Raja [cr.1928]. He died 1942.
- HH Raja Rao Bahadur YASHODAR SINGH, Raja of Khilchipur 1942/1961, born , married HH Rani Saraswati Devi, daughter of Raja Bahadur Bhagwant Singh, Yuvaraj Saheb of Orchha, and had issue. He died 25th December 1961
- Rajkumari Indu Kumari [Rani Indu Kumari of Rawatsar], married 25th February 1963 in Khilchipur, Wing Cdr. (retd.) Rawat Ghanshyam Singhji of Rawatsar, and has issue, two children.
- Rajkumari Meenakshi Kumari, married the Late Rajkumar Sahib Arjun Singh of Barwari Bihar.
- HH Raja Rao Bahadur Bhartendra Singh (qv)
- Rajkumari Jaishree Kumari [Princess Pinky], born in Indore, married 10th November 1981 in New Delhi, Maharaj Saheb Prithviraj Singhji, born , son of HH Umdae Rajhae Buland Makan Maharajadhiraja Maharaja Sumar Singh Bahadur of Kishangarh, and has issue, two sons.
- Rajkumar Kraturaj Singh, born .
- Rajkumar Adhiraj Singh, born .
- HH Raja Rao Bahadur BHARTENDRA SINGH, Raja of Khilchipur 1961/-, born , married 20th May 1970, Maharajkumari Gayatri Kumari [HH Rani Gayatri Kumari of Khilchipur, now Rajmata Gayatri Kumari], daughter of HH Maharaja Lokendra Krishan Singh Ju Dev of Datia, and had issue.
- Maj. HH Raja Rao Bahadur Devvrat Singh (qv)
- HH Raja Rao Bahadur Priyavrat Singh (qv)
- Maj. HH Raja Rao Bahadur DEVVRAT SINGH, Raja of Khilchipur -/2006, born , married 4th February 1999, HH Rani Yogeshwari Kumari, and had issue. He died of a brain haemorrhage on 31st July 2006 in Ethiopia in Northern Africa, and was accorded a state funeral in India at Khilchipur.
- Rajkumari Katyayni Kumari, born .
- HH Raja Rao Bahadur PRIYAVRAT SINGH, Raja of Khilchipur (see above)