Raja VIJAY SINGH Deo, Raja of Udaipur, married Rani Nalini Kumari of Sailana, and has had issue, three children.
- Yuvraj Saheb Dharamjeet Singh, died sp unmarried.
- Rajkumari Nandini Kumari Singh, married to Yuvraj Saheb of Bagli, and has issue, three children.
- Rajkumari Shradha Kumari Singh, married Shri Siddharath Singh, and has issue, two children.
The state was founded in 1818. The Raja Sahebs of Udaipur share an agnatic connection with the Surguja ruling line. Rulers were...
- Raja KALYAN SINGH, Raja of Udaipur 1818/1852 INTERREGNUM 1852/1857
- Raja DHIRAJ SINGH Deo, Raja of Udaipur 1857/1858
- Raja SHEORAJ SINGH Deo, Raja of Udaipur 1858/1859
- Raja BINDESHWAR PRASAD SINGH Deo Bahadur, Raja of Udaipur 1860/1876, born 1829, brother of Raja Indrajit Singh of Surguja, he was granted the state by the British for his services in the Sepoy Mutiny; married and had issue, four sons.
Raja DHARAMJEET SINGH, Raja of Udaipur 1876/1900, born 17th March 1857, succeeded 18th March 1876, Raja [cr.1877], married and had issue. He died 1900?
- Yuvraj Bishan Pratap Singh Deo
- Raja Chandra Shekhar Prasad Singh Deo (qv)
- Raja CHANDRA SHEKHAR PRASAD SINGH Deo, Raja of Udaipur 1900/1926, born 1889, succeeded in December 1900.
Raja CHANDRA CHUR PRASAD SINGH Deo, Raja of Udaipur 1927/- , born 5th June 1923 and succeeded 8th December 1927 by adoption, third son of Maharaja Ramanuj Saran Singh Deo of Surguja, and his second wife; educated at Rajkumar College, Raipur; M.L.A. (Madhya Pradesh), married and had issue.
- Raja Samarthak Singh Deo (qv)
- Raja Vijay Singh Deo (qv)
- Rajkumar Keerti Singh Deo, died sp unmarried.
- Rajkumari Indira Kumari Devi, married February 1975 (div. 1977), Kanwar Karan Vir Singh of Jubbal, and has issue, one son.
- Rajkumar Ajit Vikram Singh Deo
- Raja SAMARTHAK SINGH Deo, Raja of Udaipur, died sp unmarried.
- Raja VIJAY SINGH Deo, Raja of Udaipur (see above)