The Thakur Sahib of Sankotra, a Tazimi Sardar of Jaipur state (Sankotra Haveli, Kach Ka Darwaja, Johari Bazaar, Jaipur - 302003, Rajasthan, India)
The ancestors of the family migrated from Chittorgarh, the home of the Sisodia rulers, during the period of Rana Sanga due to the internal strife, and established their own kingdom at Rampura in the central provinces of India. From there they conquered Bhanpura and Ajabgarh pargana (now Bhangarh and Ajabgarh), a deserted town in Alwar district. It was conquered by Maharaj Madho Singhji, brother of Maharaja Man Singhji I of Amber in the 16th century. The Chandrawats were left with the thikana of Sankotra for their maintenance. Sankotra Fort was built in the 17th century, and is situated 48kms from Jaipur old city, and is surrounded by the Aravali ranges.
- Thakur NARAYAN SINGH, Thakur of Sankotra, married and had issue.
- Thakur Fateh Singh (qv)
- Thakur FATEH SINGH, Thakur of Sankotra, married Thakurani Madan Kanwar of Bhadlya, and had issue, four sons and one daughter.
- Thakur Pratap Singh (qv)
- Thakur Umaid Singh, married to Thakurani Sahiba Roop Kanwar from Hingota, and has issue, two sons.
- Kunwar Vijay Singh, married Kawarani Sahiba Bharti Singh, daughter of Thakur Bhawani Singh of Guwala, and his wife, Thakurani Sahiba Rajendra Kumari of Dudu.
- Kunwar Bhuneshwar Singh.
- Thakur Ranveer Singh, married Thakurani Sahiba Damyanti Kanwar of Kableshwar, and has issue, one son and two daughters.
- Baisa Namita Singh, married Kunwar Jai Singh Rathore of Ahuwa.
- Baisa Meeta Singh, presently (2011) engaged to Thakur Jai Singh of Neemla.
- Kunwar Yashveer Singh.
- Thakur Kuldeep Singh, married Thakurani Sahiba Madhu Kanwar of Jorawarpura, Ajmer district, and has issue, two sons.
- Kunwar Aishwarya Singh
- Kunwar Nagendra Singh
- Baisa Laxmi Kumari, married Thakur Narpat Singh of Khera, and has issue, two sons and one daugter.
- Thakur PRATAP SINGH, Thakur of Sankotra, married Thakurani Sahiba Ratna Kanwar of Peelwa, and has issue, two sons.
- Baisa of Sankotra, married Maharaja Sawai Jai Singhji III of Jaipur, and had issue.
- HH Maharaja Sawai Ram Singhji III of Jaipur
- Baisa of Sankotra, married Maharaja Sawai Shivdan Singhji of Alwar.