A koli jurisdictional state, founded by Kumar Shri Bapuji, son of Raj Sahib Harpal Dev of Halvad, and his second wife, Rani Raj Kunwarba Sahiba of Tharparkar. Punadra shares an agnatic descent with the koli rulers of Kadal.
- Mian ABHAISINHJI AMARSINHJI, Thakore of Punadra 1865/1907, born , succeeded 12th March 1865, married and had issue.
- Thakore Shri Shivsinghji Abhaisinghji (qv)
- Thakore Shri SHIVSINGHJI ABHAISINGHJI, Thakore of Punadra 1907/1939, born , married and had issue. He died 14th February 1939.
- Thakore Shri Ajitsinghji Shivsinghji (qv)
- Thakore Shri AJITSINGHJI SHIVSINGHJI, Thakore of Punadra 1939/1954, born , educated at Scott College, Sadra; married and had issue. He died 16th November 1954.
- Thakore Shri Dilipsinghji Ajitsinghji (qv)
- Thakore Shri DILIPSINGHJI AJITSINGHJI, Thakore of Punadra 1954/-, born , succeded on the death of his father.