Thakur Saheb Prithvi Singhji, 4th Thakur of Naharsar.
Naharsar is an ancestral seat of Panwar Rajputs. Rulers of Naharsar are descendants of Thakur Saheb Gudar Singhji of Jaitsisar grandson of Rao Saheb Sultan Singhji of Srinagar (previously an Istamrari in Ajmer Pargana on establishment of marital alliances with the ruling house of Bikaner the family shifted to Bikaner) they are the Parsangis of Bikaner royalty. The Thikana was granted to Thakur Saheb Sardar Singhji by Maharaja Surat Singhji of Bikaner in 1794 AD. Tazim was conferred upon Thakur Saheb Khuman Singhji by Maharajah Sardar Singhji of Bikaner in 1851 AD.
- Thakur Gudar Singhji, from younger branch of Jaitsisar family, married and had issue.
- Kunwar Sardar Singh(qv), granted Thikana and Tazim of Naharsar.
- Thakur Saheb Sardar Singhji, 1st Thakur of Naharsar, married and had issue.
- Thakur Saheb Khuman Singhji, 2nd Thakur of Naharsar, married and had issue.
- Thakur Saheb Ajit Singhji, 3rd Thakur of Naharsar, married and had issue.
- Thakur Saheb Prithvi Singhji (see above)