- Baisa Madhu Kunwar
- Baisa Tamanna Kunwar
- Bhanwar Mahendra Singh Dodiya
The Dodias were based in and around Multan in Sindh (now in Pakistan) during 12th and 13th centuries, when they built a fort near Multan by the name of Rohtashgarh. In the 14th century the Dodia Rajputs migrated to Gujarat and established their kingdom around Girnar (Junagarh) by Raja Phul Singh Dodia, and from there they were ruled by Rawat Soorsinghji, Rawat Chandrabhansinghji, Rawat Krishnaji, Rawat Chalotji and Rawat Arjundasji. From this place, one of the Dodia brothers of the Rawat migrated to Mewar Chittorgarh accompanying the Rajmata of Mewar as an escort. The Dodias proved their valour in various battles in the service of Mewar, including the Battle of Haldighati, and were rewarded with the jagir of Lava (later called Sardargarh). Rawat Singhraoji migrated from Gujarat and established his rule in Sewana Jagir in Malwa. The Thikana of Mundla Kalan was granted by Thakur Amar Singh Dodiya of Tal State. He was the descendant of rulers of Mandawal and Tal State.
- Thakur Amar Singh Dodiya, married and had issues, 2 sons.
- Thakur Parvat Singh Dodiya
- Thakur Deep Singh Dodiya
- Thakur Parvat Singh Dodiya, married in Thikana Minawda and had issues, one son and 3 daughters.
- Thakur Pancham Singh Dodiya
- Baisa Swarup Kunwar, married in Solanki Thakur of Thikana Ninor.
- Baisa Govind Kunwar, married in Thikana Kitiya Raj.
- Baisa Laad Kunwar, married in Thikana Lalakheri.
- Thakur Pancham Singh Dodiya, married 1stly to daughter of Thakur Nathu Singh Rathore of Thikana PataKhedi and married 2ndly in Panwar Family of Thikana Khatakhedi and has issues, 2 sons and a daughter from 1st wife and one son and 2 daughters from 2nd wife.
- Thakur Baldev Singh Dodiya
- Kunwar Lakshman Singh Dodiya, married to Shiva Kunwar Rajawat, daughter of Thakur Vikram Singh Rajawat of Thikana Kachnara.
- Daughter (name unknown)
- Kunwar Lokendra Singh Dodiya, married in Thikana Mundla Ram Near Jaora.
- Baisa Anju Kunwar, married to Kunwar Gajendra Singh Sisodiya, son of Thakur Surendra Singh Sisodiya of Thikana Bhandariya.
- Baisa Vandna Kunwar
- Baisa Uma Kunwar
- Kunwar Kalu Singh Dodiya, married in Rathore Family of Thikana Mochikhedi and has issues, 2 sons.
- Bhanwar Shelendra Singh Dodiya
- Bhanwar Vijaypal Singh Dodiya
- Baisa Amrit Kunwar
- Baisa Phool Kunwar
- Thakur Baldev Singh Dodiya (see above)