Rani Saheba V. Sugyani Kumari Deo, Rani of Khallikote. Born , daughter of Raja R.V.M. Neeladri Rao; educated at Madras University (M.A. in Social Work), Diploma in Homeopathy, Diploma in Stenography, Diploma in Interior Decoration, M.L.A. (Orissa) 1961/1967 and 1974/1980 and 1985/- (eight terms); Member, House Committee on Linguistic Minorities, 2000/-; Member, House Committee on Women and Child Welfare, 2000/-; Member, Library Committee, 2000/-2004 and 2006/-; Member, Ethics Committee, 2003/2004; Member, Subject Committee on Agriculture, 2003/2004; Member, Subject Committee on Panchayati Raj, 2004/2005; Member, Committee on Members' Amenities, 2004/-; Member, Standing Committee on H & FW, W & CD (No.5), 2005/-; Chairperson of the Women's Welfare Committee 1992/1995; Member of the Senate of Berhampur University 1985/1986; President of the Regional Co-Operative Marketing Society in Khallikote; fomer President, Ganjam District, Janata; interests and pastimes are Philately, Interior decoration, Reading, Writing Articles, Tennis, Cycling, Table Tennis and Cricket. (Rambha Palace, At/P.O-Rambha, Distt.-Ganjam, Orissa, India)
- Raja NALINAKHYA Marda Raja Deo, Raja of Khallikote 1756/1789, during his reign, the state lost its sovereign powers in a treaty on 29th November 1769; his brother Kunwar Man Singh rebelled in 1771, but fled, and was eventually killed in October 1775; married and had issue. He died in 1789.
- Raja Ramakrishna Marda Raja Deo (qv)
- Raja Jagannath Marda Raja Deo (qv)
- Raja RAMAKRISHNA Marda Raja Deo, Raja of Khallikote 1789/1816, he died sp 1816 at Puri.
- Raja JAGANNATH Marda Raja Deo, Raja of Khallikote 1816/1835, married and had issue. He died 1835 at Puri.
- Raja Bala Keswara Singh Marda Raja Deo (qv)
- Raja BALA KESWARA SINGH Marda Raja Deo, Raja of Khallikote 1835/1845, married the daughter of the Raja of Surangi, and had issue, two sons and one daughter.
- Raja Sahib Mehrban-i-Dostan Shri Raja Narayana Marda Raja Deo (qv)
- Rajkumari (name unknown) [Rani Saheba of Dharakote], married Raja Braja Sundar Singh of Dharakote.
- Raja Sahib Mehrban-i-Dostan Shri Raja NARAYANA Marda Raja Deo, Raja of Khallikote 1845/1878, married 1stly, the eldest daughter of the Raja of Baudh, she died sp, married 2ndly, a lady of the Routh family, married 3rdly, a daughter of Raja Bishwanath Singh of Tekkali, and had issue, three sons and five daughters. He died in 1878 aged 53.
- Raja Sahib Mehrban-i-Dostan Sri Harihar Mardaraj Deo Bahadur [Prince Eric] (by second marriage) (qv)
- Rajkumari (name unknown) (eldest daughter), married Raja Raghunath Singh of Bali Atagada in Orissa.
- Rajkumari (name unknown) (third daughter), married the Raja of Dharakote.
- Rajkumari (name unknown) (fifth daughter), married the Raja of Surangi.
- Raja Sahib Mehrban-i-Dostan Sri HARIHAR Mardaraj Deo Bahadur, Raja of Khallikote 1878/1909, born at Khallikote, succeeded in 1887 as a minor, founder and patron of Khallikote College, married 1stly, 1894, eldest daughter of Chhota Lal Saheb Brindabhan Chandra Bhanj Deo of Mayurbhanj, married 2ndly, 1895, Rani Kanaka Manjari Devi, sister of the first wife, and had issue. He died 20th July 1909.
- Son (by 2nd wife), born , died aged 8 months.
- Son (by 2nd wife), born , died young.
- Lt. Raja Bahadur Sri Ramchandra Marda Raja Deo Bahadur [Prince Eric] (by 2nd wife) (qv)
- Rajkumari (name unknown) [Rani Sahiba of Surangi] (eldest daughter), married Raja Chandra Chudamani Harishchandra Jagadev of Surangi, and had issue, three sons and two daughters.
- Lt. Raja Bahadur Sri Sir RAMCHANDRA Marda Raja Deo Bahadur, Raja of Khallikote 1909/1963, born , Raja Saheb of Khallikote as well as Raja Saheb of Atagada and Biridi estates, granted ruling powers on 14th January 1921; educated at Newington Institution and Madras Christian College; he was granted the titles of Raja (personal) [cr.1929], hereditary [cr.1934], Raja Bahadur [cr.1936], and Kt. [cr.1945]; President of the Ganjam District Board 1922/1937; M.L.C. (Madras) 1923/1936, Member, National Defence Council of India 1939/-; M.L.A. (Orissa) 1937/1946 and 1952/1963 (four terms); Member of the Indian Central Legislature 1945/1951; he laid the foundation of the Secondary School at Khallikote; he attended the 3rd Round Table Conference in London in December 1932 and was a forceful proponent for the formation of Orissa State, which occurred on 1st April 1936; married 1918, Rani Chandra Priya Devi, the only daughter of Lal Saheb Dhiraraj Singh Deo of ‘Nua Pacca II’ (see Seraikella), and had issue, one son. He died 23rd January 1963.
- Raja Purna Chandra Mardaraj Deo (qv)
- Raja PURNA CHANDRA Mardaraj Deo, Raja of Khallikote 1963/-, born ; married Rani Saheba V. Sugyani Kumari Deo (qv). He died sp.
- Rani Saheba V. Sugyani Kumari Deo, Rani of Khallikote (see above)
- a Princess of Khallikote, married (as his second wife), Raja Bishambhar Birbar Mangraj Mahapatra of Baramba, and had issue.