This province does not belong to a Rajput Dynasty.
Raja YOGESHWAR SINGH, present Raja Saheb of Kawardha since 14th May 2007 (Palace Kawardha, Kawardha - 491995, Distt. Rajnandgaon, Madhya Pradesh, India). Born , a Congress MLA of Kawardha, married 19th February 2003, Rani Kriti Devi [née Maharaj Kumari Kriti Deb Burman], born , younger daughter of HH Bisam-Samar-Bijayi Mahamahodya Pancha-Srijukta Maharaja Kirit Bikram Kishore Dev Varman Manikya Bahadur of Tripura, and his second wife, HH Maharani Bibhu Kumari Devi, and has issue.
- Yuvaraj Mikhileshwar Singh, born at Calcutta, West Bengal.
The ancestor of the family was Raja Sham Chand. The state was founded in 1751. Rulers were...
- Thakur MAHABALI SINGH, Thakur of Kawardha 1751/1801
- Thakur UJIYAR SINGH, Thakur of Kawardha 1801/1848
- Thakur TOK SINGH, Thakur of Kawardha 1848/1852
- Thakur BAIJNATH SINGH, Thakur of Kawardha fl.1860
- Thakur RAM SINGH, Thakur of Pandaria -/1863, married and had issue.
- Thakur Rajpal Singh (qv)
- Thakur Gajpal Singh, Thakur of Pandaria.
- Thakur BAHADUR SINGH, Thakur of Kawardha 1863/1864
- Thakur RAJPAL SINGH, Thakur of Kawardha 1864/1891, born , 13th in descent from Raja Sham Chand, he succeeded to the gadi on 11th December 1874,
- Thakur JADUNATH SINGH, Thakur of Kawardha 1891/1920, born .
- Raja DHARAMRAJ SINGH, Raja of Kawardha 1920/- , born and succeeded 4th February 1920, educated at Rajkumar College, Raipur; married and had issue. He died 20th August 1959.
- Raja Vishwaraj Pratap Singh (qv)
- Raja VISHWARAJ PRATAP SINGH, Raja of Kawardha 1959/2007, succeeded to the gadi of Kawardha on the death of his father on 20th August 1959, M.L.A. (Madhya Pradesh), Member of the Executive Committee of Rajkumar College at Raipur, married Rani Shashi Prabha Devi of Mallapur in U.P. (now the Rajmata of Kawardha), and had issue. He died 14th May 2007 at Durg.
- Raja YOGESHWAR SINGH, Raja of Kawardha (see above)
- Kumar Shri Yashwant Raj Singh of Kawardha, M.L.A. (Madhya Pradfesh).