Rawat YOGESHWAR SINGH, 20th Rawat Saheb of Kanore since 2011.
The founder of the family was Kunwar Ajja, son of Maharana Lakhaji of Mewar.
- Rawat AJJA SINGH, 1st Thakur of Kanore, married and had issue.
- Rawat Sarang Deo I (qv)
- Rawat SARANG DEO I, 2nd Thakur of Kanore, married and had issue, the Sarangdevot clan.
- Rawat Joga Singh (qv)
- Rawat JOGA SINGH, 3rd Thakur of Kanore -/1527, married and had issue. He died 17th March 1527 at the battle of Khanwa.
- Rawat Net (or Nen) Singh (qv)
- Rawat NARBAD SINGH, 4th Thakur of Kanore 1527/-
- Rawat NET SINGH, 5th Thakur of Kanore -/1576, died 18th June 1576 at the battle of Haldighati.
- Rawat BHAN SINGH, 6th Thakur of Kanore 1576/-
- Rawat JAGNATH SINGH, 7th Thakur of Kanore
- Rawat MAN SINGH, 8th Thakur of Kanore, married and had issue.
- Rawat Maha Singh (qv)
- Rawat Surat Singh, Rawat [cr.1707], he was granted the Jagir of Batherda in 1711.
- Rawat MAHA SINGH, 9th Thakur of Kanore, died 1711
- Rawat SARANG DEO II, 10th Rawat of Kanore 1711/- , he was granted the Jagir of Kanore in 1711; married and had issue.
- Rawat PRITHVI SINGH, 11th Rawat of Kanore
- Rawat JAGAT SINGH, 12th Rawat of Kanore
- Rawat JALAM SINGH [Zalim Singh], 13th Rawat of Kanore
- Rawat AJIT SINGH, 14th Rawat of Kanore, married and had issue.
- Rani Roop Kanwar, married (as his second wife), 1843, Raj Rana Shiv Singh of Bari Sadri. She died sp.
- Rawat UMMED SINGH, 15th Rawat of Kanore -/1884, married 1852, Roop Kanwar, daughter of Raj Rana Kirti Singhji II of Bari Sadri, and his first wife, Rani Sringar Kanwar, and had issue.
- Rawat Nahar Singh (qv)
- Kunwar Lakshman Singh, married and had issue.
- Kunwar Kesri Singh, adopted by his uncle and succeeded as Rawat Kesri Singh (qv)
- Kunwar Chhatar Singh, married into Gidhaur.
- Kunwar Raghuvir Singh
- Thakurani Deep Kunwar, married 1915, Thakur Nahar Singh of Kuchaman.
- Rawat NAHAR SINGH, 16th Rawat of Kanore 1884/- , born , married and had adoptive issue. He died sp.
- (A) Rawat Kesri Singh (qv)
- Rawat KESRI SINGH, 17th Rawat of Kanore, born , he succeeded by adoption, member of the Apellate Court of Mewar, married the daughter of Maharaja Bahadur Ravneshwar Prasad Singh of Gidhaur, and had issue. He died 16th June 1932 at Kanore.
- Rawat Karan Singh (qv)
- Rani Jas Kanwar, married 1926, Kunwar Girdhar Singh of Tana in Udaipur, and had issue.
- Rawat KARAN SINGH, 18th Rawat of Kanore, born , succeeded his father in 1932, educated at Mayo College, Ajmer; married Rani Mohan Kanwar, daughter of Rawat Harnath Singhji of Dunlod, and his wife, Rani Sireh Kanwar, and had issue.
- Rawat PRATAP SINGH, 19th Rawat of Kanore, married to Indra Kanwar Kama, daugter of Col. Shiv Singh of Kama, Jaipur. He died in 2011.
- Rawat Yogeshwar Singh (qv)
- Rawat YOGESHWAR SINGH, 20th Rawat of Kanore (see above)