Jambugodha (Princely State)
Flag of Jambugodha (Princely State)
10th June 1948
Privy Purse :
Hindi Name :
Last Updated :
4th Apr, 2014
Meherban Rana VIKRAM SINGHJI, Thakore Sahib of Jambugodha since the 3rd of December 2003.
Predecessors and Genealogy Tree
Founded at the end of the 14th century by Thakore Vachhaji, scion of the Ruling House of Malwa. Rulers were....
- Thakore DIPSINHJI JAGATSINHJI, Chief of Narukot (Jambugodha), born 1841.
- Meherban Rana Shri GAMBHIRSINHJI, Thakore Sahib of Jambugodha -/1917, married and had issue. He died 27th September 1917.
- Meherban Rana Shri RANJITSINHJI GAMBHIRSINHJI, Thakore Sahib of Jambugodha 1917/1948 (abdicated), C.I.E., born 4th January 1892 and succeeded 27th September 1917, installed 2nd February 1918, educated at Rajkumar College, Rajkot; Patron of the All-India Kshatriya Mahasabha, Member of the Willingson Sports Club (Bombay), married and had issue. He died 25th April 1962.
Meherban Rana Shri DIGVIJAI SINGHJI, Thakore Sahib of Jambugodha 1948/2003, born 12th August 1922, married Rani Krishna Kumari, died 1998, and had issue. He died 3rd December 2003.
- [?Rajkumari (name unknown), married Maharaj Shri Ranvir Singhji of Idar, and has issue.?]
- Meherban Rana VIKRAM SINGHJI, Thakore Sahib of Jambugodha (see above)
- Yuvaraj Saheb Harish Chandrasinhji of Jambugodha, married 29th January 1961, Baisa Durgesh Nandini, daughter of Maj. Rawal Raghubir Singhji of Bissau, and his wife, Rani Komal Kumari.