Meherban Rana VIKRAM SINGHJI, Thakore Sahib of Jambugodha since the 3rd of December 2003.
Founded at the end of the 14th century by Thakore Vachhaji, scion of the Ruling House of Malwa. Rulers were....
- Thakore DIPSINHJI JAGATSINHJI, Chief of Narukot (Jambugodha), born .
- Meherban Rana Shri GAMBHIRSINHJI, Thakore Sahib of Jambugodha -/1917, married and had issue. He died 27th September 1917.
- Meherban Rana Shri RANJITSINHJI GAMBHIRSINHJI, Thakore Sahib of Jambugodha 1917/1948 (abdicated), C.I.E., born and succeeded 27th September 1917, installed 2nd February 1918, educated at Rajkumar College, Rajkot; Patron of the All-India Kshatriya Mahasabha, Member of the Willingson Sports Club (Bombay), married and had issue. He died 25th April 1962.
- Meherban Rana Shri DIGVIJAI SINGHJI, Thakore Sahib of Jambugodha 1948/2003, born , married Rani Krishna Kumari, died 1998, and had issue. He died 3rd December 2003.
- [?Rajkumari (name unknown), married Maharaj Shri Ranvir Singhji of Idar, and has issue.?]
- Meherban Rana VIKRAM SINGHJI, Thakore Sahib of Jambugodha (see above)
- Yuvaraj Saheb Harish Chandrasinhji of Jambugodha, married 29th January 1961, Baisa Durgesh Nandini, daughter of Maj. Rawal Raghubir Singhji of Bissau, and his wife, Rani Komal Kumari.