Thakur Saheb YASHWARDHAN SINGH. Thakur Saheb of Umarkot (Umarkot House, D-130 Sudama Nagar, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India) born 1994, presently (2006) studying in Indore.
- Thakur Saheb MODH SINGHJI, Thakur of Umarkot, he adopted his nephew as his successor; married three wives. He died sp.
Thakur Saheb MOTI SINGHJI, Thakur of Umarkot, son of Thakur Saheb Hathe Singh, younger brother of Thakur Saheb Modh Singhji, Umrao of Jhabua, a man of learning, he was President of the Jagirdar Association of Madhya Pradesh; he married Thakurani Kanchan Kuwar of Barwah, and had issue, a son and a daughter.
- Thakur Saheb Krishnapal Singhji (qv)
- Baisa La Praveen Kuwar, married Kuwar Dr. Yogendra Singhji Saktawat of Thikana Jikrakheda.
Thakur Saheb KRISHNAPAL SINGHJI, Thakur of Umarkot, married Thakurani Sahiba Bhartendra Kumari Chandrawat of Thikana Barkhedi, died 2nd February 2007 of a heart attack, and had issue.
Kuwar Saheb Mahavir Singhji, B.J.P. leader, married Kuwarani Urmila Singh of Thikana Piplia (Bakhatgarh), and had issue. He was assasinated 25th June 1995.
- Baisal Lal Karnika Singh, born 1990.
- Baisa Lal Rajeshwari Singh, born 1992.
- Thakur Yashwardhan Singh (qv)
- Kuwar Vijay Bahadur Singhji, married Kuwrani Manorama Kuwar, and has issue.
- Kuwar Laxman Singhji, married Kuwarani Vibha Kuwar, and has issue.
- Kuwar Kirti Singhji, died sp aged 24 years.
- Kuwar Virbhadra Singhji, married Kuwarani Praveen Kuwar, and has issue.
- Kuwar Chitranjan Singhji, married Kuwarani Durgesh Kuwar, and has issue.
Kuwar Yagyapal Singhji, presently (2006) working as Senior Software engineer in the MNC; married Kuwrani Mital Singh of Piplaj, and has issue.
- Kuwar Yug Pratap Singh, born 2nd February 2007.
- Kuwar Saheb Mahavir Singhji, B.J.P. leader, married Kuwarani Urmila Singh of Thikana Piplia (Bakhatgarh), and had issue. He was assasinated 25th June 1995.
- Thakur Saheb YASHWARDHAN SINGH, Thakur of Umarkot (see above)