Thakur Saheb Vijay Singhji, 4th Thakur of Tokla, married and has issues, three daughters.
Rulers of Tokla are descendants of Rawal Saheb Zalim Singhji of Ghadiyala, son of Rawal Raghunath Singhji, Ruler of erstwhile Derawar State in present day Sindh province of Pakistan. On treacherous killing of his father by Pathans and subsequent usurping of throne, Rajkumar Zalim Singhji in his minority migrated to Bikaner and sought refuge. His son Rawal Saheb Bhom Singhji was confered Sadi Tazim in Bikaner Darbar in 1754 AD. Thikana provides chakari asvar of one contingent to Bikaner State Forces.
- Rawal Raghunath Singhji, ruler of Derawar State, married and had issue.
- Rajkumar Zalim Singhji (qv)
- Rawal Saheb Zalim Singhji, 1st Rawal of Ghadiyala, married and had issue.
- Kunwar Bhom Singhji (qv)
- Rawal Saheb Bhom Singhji, 2nd Rawal of Gadhiyala and Tokla, married and had issue.
- Kunwar Bhabhut Singhji, heir apparent to Ghadiyala.
- Kunwar Sadul Singhji (qv)
- Kunwar Bagh Singh, heir apparent to Hadla.
- Thakur Saheb Sadul Singhji, 2nd Thakur of Tokla, married and had issue.
- Kunwar Kalyan Singh (qv)
- Thakur Saheb Kalyan Singhji, 3rd Thakur of Tokla, married and had issue.
- Kunwar Vijay Singh (qv)
- Thakur Saheb Vijay Singhji (see above)