Thakur Saheb Durjansal Singhji, 3rd Thakur of Thirana.
Rulers of Thirana belong to Sringot clan of Bika Rathores. They are descendants of Maharaj Sring ji, son of Rao Jetsi of Bikaner. The Chief is a noble of Bikaner State and enjoys Ikladi Tazim and Banho Pansav in Bikaner Darbar. The estate was granted to Thakur Saheb Hatti Singhji, second son of Thakur Saheb Ajit Singhji of Bhukarka by Maharaja Sardar Singhji of Bikaner in 1854 AD. Thikana provided Rekh (revenue) from 4 (villages) and Chakari Asavar (Horse Cavalry) of 4 (1893).
- Thakur Saheb Ajit Singhji, 11th Thakur of Bhukarka, married and had issue.
- Kunwar Khet Singh, heir apparent to Bhukarka.
- Kunwar Hatti Singh, granted Thikana of Thirana (qv)
- Thakur Saheb Hatti Singhji, 1st Thakur of Thirana, married and had issue.
- Kunwar Jawahar Singh (qv)
- Thakur Saheb Jawahar Singhji, 2nd Thakur of Thirana, married and had issue.
- Kunwar Durjansal Singh (qv)
- Thakur Saheb Durjansal Singhji (see above)