Thakur Bhawani Singh Sopra, 6th thakur saheb of Sopra, married to Anjana Kanwar, daughter of Thakur Bhopal Singh ji of Samdari, Marwar. At present working as a businessman and owing resorts and agricultural farms in and around Jodhpur, has issues, three daughters and a son.
- Kunwrani Vijaya Kanwar (now Rani Vijaya Chauhan), married to H.H Raja Saheb Shailraj Singh Ji Chouhan of Rajgarh Dhal State (Madhya Pradesh) and has issue.
- Rajkumari Padmaja Chauhan
- Rajkumar Vanshraj Singh Chauhan
- Kunwrani Baisa Ajay Kanwar, married to Maharaj Kunwar Tribhuvan Singh ji of Piploda and has issue, one daughter.
- Siddhangana Kumari
- Kunwrani Baisa Khushboo Kanwar
- Kunwar Ajaybhan Singh
The village Sopra was given to Gaur Rajputs of Gouravati, Maroth as Jagir by HH Maharaja Jaswant Singh II of Marwar (Jodhpur) State. As per the ancestors and books of "Rao's" Maharaja of Marwar gave challenge that whoever will shot down the owl in the dark would be given the jagir of Sopra, at that time popular shooter Giridhari Singh ji Gaur accepted the challenge and shot the owl in his very first shot. He was then given jagir of Sopra and was publicly honored and was also was given post of Thakur saheb. Sopra is known for its bravery, Thakur Shri Giridhari Singhji and Thakur Shri Nathu Singhji fought very bravely in various wars.
- Thakur Shri Giridhari Singh Ji
- Thakur Shri Nathu Singh Ji
- Thakur Shri Salam Singh Ji
- Thakur Shri Roop Singh Ji
- Thakur Shri Bhopal Singh Ji
- Thakur Shri Bhawani Singh Ji(qv)
- Kanwarani Baisa Tara Kanwar, married to Late Maharaj Saheb Shri Chandan Singh ji Ranawat of Sanwar (Mewar).
- Thakur Shri Bhawani Singh (see above)