Thakur Saheb Jagmal Singhji, 4th Thakur of Sonpalsar.
Sonpalsar is an ancestral seat of Panwar Rajputs. Rulers of Sonpalsar are descendants of Thakur Saheb Madho Singhji of Jaitsisar, great grandson of Rao Saheb Sultan Singhji of Srinagar (previously an Istamrari in Ajmer Pargana on establishment of marital alliances with the ruling house of Bikaner the family shifted to Bikaner), they are the Parsangis of Bikaner royalty. The Thikana was granted to Thakur Saheb Shivdan Singhji younger son of Thakur Saheb Madho Singhji of Jaitsisar, by Maharaja Ratan Singhji of Bikaner in 1837 AD. Tazim was conferred upon Thakur Saheb Takhat Singhji in 1851 AD. Thikana provided chakari asvar of 3 to Bikaner State. Rulers were seated at " Misl Davi Larli " in Bikaner Durbar.
- Thakur Saheb Madho Singhji, 3rd Thakur of Jaitsisar, married and had issue.
- Thakur Saheb Shivdan Singhji, 1st Thakur of Sonpalsar, married and had issue.
- Thakur Saheb Takhat Singhji, 2nd Thakur of Sonpalsar, married and had issue.
- Thakur Saheb Vidur Singhji, 3rd Thakur of Sonpalsar, married and had issue.
- Thakur Saheb Jagmal Singhji (see above)