Thakur NAHAR SINGH, 10th and present Thakur Sahib of Siwas since 1929. married and has issue, two sons.
- Kunwar Bhagwat Singh
- Kunwar Dalpat Singh
This village was granted in 1708 by Maharaja Ajit Singh of Marwar to Thakur Sardar Singh, grandson of Thakur Ugrasen, himself great-grandson of Rao Kumpa of Mewar, founder of the Kumpawat clan.
- Thakur SARDAR SINGH, 1st Thakur of Siwas 1708/-, he was granted the estate of Siwas in 1708 by Maharaja Ajit Singh of Marwar; married and had issue.
- Thakur Viram Deo (qv)
- Thakur VIRAM DEO, 2nd Thakur of Siwas -/1755, married and had issue. He died in 1755.
- Thakur Shambhu Singh (qv)
- Thakur SHAMBHU SINGH, 3rd Thakur of Siwas 1755/1786, he was confirmed in his possession of the estate with a revenue of Rs. 7000 by Maharaja Vijay Singh on wresting of Godwad from Udaipur, married and had issue. He died in 1786.
- Thakur Kuber Singh (qv)
- Thakur KUBER SINGH, 4th Thakur of Siwas 1786/-, married and had issue.
- Thakur Fateh Singh (qv)
- Thakur FATEH SINGH, 5th Thakur of Siwas -/1835, married and had issue.
- Thakur Harnath Singh (qv)
- Thakur Bhom Singh, married and had issue.
- Kunwar Ranjit Singh, he was adopted by his uncle and succeeded as Thakur Ranjit Singh (see below).
- Thakur HARNATH SINGH, 6th Thakur of Siwas 1835/- married and had adoptive issue.
- (A) Thakur Ranjit Singh (qv)
- Thakur RANJIT SINGH, 7th Thakur of Siwas, born as Kunwar Ranjit Singh, son of his adoptive father's younger brother, Thakur Bhom Singh (see above), married and had issue.
- Thakur Kushal Singh (qv)
- Thakur KUSHAL SINGH, 8th Thakur of Siwas -/1917, married and had issue. He died 1917.
- Thakur Pratap Singh (qv)
- Thakur PRATAP SINGH, 9th Thakur of Siwas 1917/1929, born , married 1924, Thakurani Nandu Kanwar, daughter of Ranawat Maharaj Gokul Singh of Basani village, and had issue, one son. He died 1929.
- Thakur Nahar Singh (qv)
- Thakur NAHAR SINGH, 10th Thakur of Siwas (see above)