Apparently vacant since 1990.
Originally part of Bashahr, but was taken from that state by Raja Man Singh of Kullu in about 1703, but only remained in his possession until his death in 1719, when Bashahr regained possession. In 1803 it was seized by the Gurkhas of Nepal but restored in 1815 to Raja Bikram Singh of Kullu. When Kullu was annexed in 1841, Raja Thakur Singh continued as titular Raja and Mian Jaggar Singh remained in possession of Sangri.
- Raja BIKRAM SINGH, Raja of Kullu -/1816, married and had issue by a khawas lady. He died spl in October 1816.
- Thakur Ajit Singh (qv)
- Raja AJIT SINGH, last independent Raja of Kullu 1816/1841, born , married 1stly, the Katochni Rani, she adopted her nephew, Mian Hira Singh (see below), married 2ndly, the Keonthali Rani. He died sp in September 1841 at Sangri.
- Thakur RANBIR SINGH, Raja of Kullu 1841/1842, died young in 1842.
- Thakur JAGAT SINGH [Mian Jaggar Singh], Thakur of Sangri 1842/1876, fourth son of Raja Pritam Singh of Kullu, overlooked in the succession after the death of Raja Ajit Singh, due to being blind, his eldest son was chosen instead, he remained in possession of Sangri when Kullu was annexed in 1846, married and had issue. He died .
- Thakur Ranbir Singh (see above)
- Rai Mian Hira Singh (qv)
- Mian Sansar Singh, born , married and had issue.
- Mian Lal Singh, born .
- Mian Keshri Singh, born .
- Mian Hari Singh [Pratap Singh]
- Rai Mian HIRA SINGH, Rai of Sangri 1876/1927, born , succeeded 30th September 1876, he was adopted by the Senior Rani of Raja Ajit Singh and succeeded to her jagir of Seoraj on her death; he was granted the title of Rai as a hereditary distinction in 1887; married 1stly, a Rani from Mandi, married 2ndly, another Rani from Mandi (sister of the first), and had issue. He died .
- Mian Dharam Singh, born .
- Rai Mian Raghubir Singh (by 1st Rani) (qv)
- Mian Shyam Singh (by 2nd Rani), born , married 1stly, Kumari Padam Prabha, daughter of Kanwar Diwan Singh of Suket, married 2ndly, Kumari Leelavati, daughter of Baragaon, and had issue. He died .
- Kumari Chandra Kala, married Thakur Swarup Chand from Kangra, and had issue.
- Kumari Rajeshwari Kala, married Shri. Krishan Kumar of Distt. Hamirpur (H.P), and had issues, five daughters and a son.
- Rai Mian Digvijay Singh (qv)
- Kumari Sita Devi, married Rana Surendra Singh of Kumharsain, and has issue.
- Mian Virbhadra Singh, born in , married Kanwarani Bhuvaneshwari from Baghal (Arki), and has issue,
- Kanwar Pratap Singh (from Kumari Leelavati)
- Kanwar Rajinder Singh (from Kumari Leelavati)
- Kanwar Preetam Singh (from Kumari Leelavati)
- Mian Ram Singh
- Rajkumari Laxmi Devi [Rani Laxmi Devi of Baghal], married Raja Surinder Singh of Baghal, and had issue, six children.
- Kumari (name unknown), married Raja Padam Singh of Bashahr.
- Kumari (name unknown), married a Kanwar Saheb of Nalagarh.
- Rai Mian RAGHUBIR SINGH, Rai of Sangri 1927/1962, born , married 1stly, Rani Saraswati Kumari, daughter of Rana Jai Singh of Kotkhai, and his wife, Rani Kamla Devi, married 2ndly, Rani Sharda Devi, daughter of Thakur Amog Chand of Khaneti., [?married 3rdly, Rani Chitra Kumari, daughter of Kanwar Mangal Singh of Koti, and his wife, Kanwarani Padmawati], [?married 4thly, Rani Krishna Kumari, daughter of Kanwar Indar Singh of Koti, and his wife, Kanwarani Sita Devi]. He died sp in January 1962.
- Rai Mian DIGVIJAY SINGH, Rai of Sangri 1962/1990, born , married Rani Dayavati Kumari, daughter of Thakur Pratap Singh of Kotgarh, and had issue, two daughters. He died .
- Kumari Samriti Kumari
- Kumari Samridhi Kumari