Thakur Saheb Nahar Singhji, 4th Thakur of Ranasar.
Ranasar is an ancestral seat of Panwar Rajputs . Rulers of Ranasar are descendants of Thakur Saheb Kesri Singhji of Jaitsisar grandson of Rao Saheb Sultan Singhji of Srinagar (previously an Istamrari in Ajmer Pargana on establishment of marital alliances with the ruling house of Bikaner the family shifted to Bikaner), they are counted amongst parsangis of Bikaner royalty. Thikana and Tazim were granted by Maharajah Ratan Singhji of Bikaner to his maternal uncle, Thakur Saheb Bhom Singhji in 1831 AD. Thikana provided chakari asvar of 12 to Bikaner State and were seated at number 7 in "Misl Davi Mahli" in Bikaner Durbar.
- Rao Sultan Singhji, of Srinagar (previously an Istamrari in Ajmer Pargana).
- Thakur Saheb Jaitsiji, 1st Thakur of Jaitsisar.
- Thakur Saheb Kesri Singhji, 2nd Thakur of Jaitsisar.
- Thakur Saheb Madho Singhji, 3rd Thakur of Jaitsisar, married and had issues.
- Kunwar Chand Singh, heir apparent to Jaitsisar.
- Kunwar Bhom Singh(qv), granted Tazim of Ranasar.
- Thakur Saheb Bhom Singhji, 1st Thakur of Ranasar, married and had issue.
- Kunwar Gulab Singh (qv)
- Thakur Saheb Gulab Singhji, 2nd Thakur of Ranasar, married and had issue.
- Kunwar Lakshman Singh (qv)
- Thakur Saheb Lakshman Singhji, 3rd Thakur of Ranasar, married and had issue.
- Kunwar Nahar Singh (qv)
- Thakur Saheb Nahar Singhji (see above)