Rana YAGYADEVSINHJI KALIKUMARSINHJI, present Jagirdar of Pratappur since 2004.
The ancestors of the family were possibly descended from the Parmars of Ujjain and were originally rulers of a much larger province through their capital at the fort of Aakhrani, located in the Saat Pura mountain range on the Maharashtra-MP border. They were driven from there, possibly by the Maratha invaders, and made their way to Paratappur where they succeeded by adoption.
- Rana ANANDSINHJI, Rana of Pratappur, originally a Prince of Aakhrani, he was adopted by his childless maternal uncle, the Raja of Pratappur, whom he eventually succeeded in the Pratappur Jagir.
- Rana JASWANTSINHJI, Rana of Pratappur
- Rana GAMMELSINHJI, Rana of Pratappur, married and had issue.
- Rana Gulabsinhji Gammelsinhji (qv)
- Kumari Shri Mahakuwas Devi, married Kuwar Shri Omkar Singhji Rawal of Malpur.
- Rana GULABSINHJI GAMMELSINHJI, Rana of Pratappur, married 1stly, Rani Nand Kuwar, daughter of Kuwar Shri Daulat Singhji Rawal of Malpur, married 2ndly, Ratan Kuwar, another daughter of Kuwar Shri Daulat Singhji Rawal of Malpur, and had issue, five sons and six daughters.
- Rana Jaidevsinhji Gulabsinhji (by 2nd wife, but oldest son), (qv)
- Daughter1, married into the Chhota-Udaipur family.
- Daughter2, married Maharaj Champaksinhji of Rajpipla, and has issue.
- Daughter3, married into the Airal family.
- Daughter4, married 1928, Thakur Arjunsinhji of Aluva, born , and had issue.
- Daughter5, married into the Rohet family.
- Daughter6, married into the Mohkampura family in Rajasthan.
- Rana JAIDEVSINHJI GULABSINHJI, Rana of Pratappur, educated at Daly College, Indore; married Rani Shri Vijay Kunwarba Saheb, daughter of Kumar Gagubha Khengarji of Vardusar, great-grandson of Thakore Saheb SATAJI DOSAJI of Malia, maternal niece of the Rani Sunderba Devi, wife of HH Thakore Sahib Shri JASHWANTSINHJI BECHARSINHJI of Wadhwan, and had issues, one son and five daughters.
- Kumar Shri Kalikumarsinhji Jaidevsinhji (qv)
- Kumari Shri Chandrika Devi, married the Thakur of Jawasia, a Rathore Thikana in Madhya Pradesh.
- Kumari Shri Hansini Devi, married Rajkumar Shri Durgeshchandrasinhji of Ganod.
- Kumari Shri Padmini Devi, married Kumar Shri Vishwadeepsinhji Bahadursinhji of Lakhanka in Bhavnagar, and has issue.
- Kumari Shri Jai Shakti Devi, married Rajkumar Sudhirsinhji of Wadhwan.
- Kumari Shri Harinandini Devi, married Kumar Shri Rameshchandrasinhji of Ganod.
- Rana KALIKUMARSINHJI JAIDEVSINHJI, Rana of Pratappur, educated at Daly College, Indore; married Shri Rani Harshakunverba Saheb of Lakhanka in Bhavnagar, and had issue. He died .
- Rana Yagyadevsinhji Kalikkumarsinhji (qv)
- Kumar Shri Shaktisinhji Kalikumarsinhji
- Rana YAGYADEVSINHJI KALIKUMARSINHJI (see above)