- Kunwar Shiv Charan Singh, born , joined service to H.H. Maharaja Sawai Bhawani Singh Ji of Jaipur at Jaigarh Fort (Amber). Married to Kanwrani Jaishree, daughter of Thakur Bhom Singhji of Thikana Bhikumkur in Jodhpur.
- Bhanwar Hanut Singh Pipla
- Bhanwarbaisa Vedika Kumari
- Kunwar Yaduraj Singh, married to Asha Kanwar of Godawas in Marwar and has issues, one son and a daughter.
- Vijairaj Singh
- Divyangini Kumari
Thakur Dalel Singh Ji of Thikana Pipla accompanied Maharaja Madho Singh Ji I to Udaipur and fought several battles under his command. On account of his meritorious services, the Maharaja entrusted to him the Qiladari of the Amber Fort (Bakshi Qilajat) and Jaigharh Fort.
Pipla has 12 villages, name’s as follows: Pipla, Hersuliya, Dadampura, Kot Khawda, Hadiya, Masta, Bokdas, Pratappura, Sapla, Birampura, Luhara, Khajuria. Pipla is situated some 20 miles south of Jaipur.
- Maharaj Kumar Chaterbhuj Ji
- Thakur Kirat Singh Ji Chaterbhujot
- Thakur Sahib Himmat Singh Ji Chaterbhujot
- Thakur Sahib Gaj Singh Ji Chaterhujot
- Thakur Sahib Dalel Singh Ji Chaterbhujot
- Thakur Sahib Hanut Singh Ji Chaterbhujot
- Thakur Sahib Biram Singh Ji Chaterbhujot
- Thakur Sahib Bagh Singh Ji Chaterbhujot
- Thakur Sahib Mahetab Singh Ji Chaterbhujot
- Thakur Sahib Ishwar Singh Ji Chaterbhujot
- Thakur Sahib Govind Singh Ji Chaterbhujot
- Thakur Sahib Bhaktawa Singh Ji Chaterbhujo
- Thakur Sahib Ramnath Singh Ji Chaterbhujot, married twice, 1stly in Thikana Tal in Jodhpur, and 2ndly in Thikana Booti in Jodhpur.
- Kunwar Sahib Jaswant Singh Ji (qv)
- Raj Kumari
- Kunwar Sahib Devi Singh, adopted by the thikana Chitora.
- Thakur Sahib Jaswant Singh Ji Chaterbhujot, married to the princess of Thikana Lambiya, Jodhpur.
- Thakur Sahib Pratap Singh Ji Chaterbhujot, born , married twice, 1stly to Vimleshwari Kumari, daughter of Raja of Mankapur State in Uttar Pradesh and 2ndly to Mohan Kumari, daughter of Thakur Padam Singh of Thikana Minda, Nagur.
- Rajkumari Sneh Prabha (from 1st wife).
- Rajkumari Shashi Prabha (from 1st wife), married Lal Chandan Singh (d. 2009), adopted son and successor of Khichi Rajkunwar Chandra Bhukan Singh (d. 1951) of Asothar Raj in Fatehpur. She died in . She had issues, three sons and three daughters.
- Kunwar Dilip Singh (from 2nd wife).
- Kunwar Narender Singh (from 2nd wife), village Hadiya near Mahua, Agra Road.
- Thakur Sahib Dilip Singh Ji Chaterbhujot (see above)