Thakur TEJ SINGH, present Thakur Sahib of Mundota, born in Peelwa, Jodhpur, educated at Mayo College, Ajmer and St. Xavier's College, graduated from Maharaja's College, Amateur Pilot and Army Officer (retired); married 14th July 1958, Thakurani Tej Kunwar, daughter of Thakur Baal Singh of Ladnu, and has issue, two daughters.
- Baisa Alka Tejsingh, married Kunwar Vikram Singh Rathore of Peeh-Thawla, and has issue, one son and one daughter.
- Bhanwar Digvijaya Singh, born , educated at Woodstock School in Mussoorie and Kodaikanal International School, Kodaikanal. Currently pursuing Hotel Management from Les Roches, Switzerland and Kendall College in Chicago. Has worked at hotels in South Africa, Switzerland and New York. At present works as the Assistant Front Office Manager at Trump International Hotel & Tower, Chicago.
- Bhanwar Baisa Divyakriti Singh, born .
- Baisa Mahendra Kanwar, married Lt. Major Digvijaya Singh Sumal of Kheda near Meerut (U.P), died 2000 at Uri in Kashmir, and has issue, one daughter.
- Devayani Singh
This estate is a Bawni and Double Tazimi Jagir of Jaipur State, and was granted to Thakur Jaswant Singh, a great grandson of Maharaja Prithviraj of Jaipur.
- Thakur JASWANT SINGH, Thakur Sahib of Mundota, he succeeded to the estate of Mundota, married and had issue, seven sons (one grandson, Jagbhan died in Kabul whilst fighting for the Mughal Emperor).
- Thakur SURTAN SINGH, Thakur Sahib of Mundota, married Thakurani Surtan Kanwar, became sati, (their cenotaph can still be seen in Mundota), and had issue. He died in the battle of Kakaur.
- Thakur INDER SINGH, Thakur Sahib of Mundota, married and had issue, four sons.
- Thakur RAGHUNATH SINGH, Thakur Sahib of Mundota, married and had issue. He died in the battle of Mawanda.
- Thakur Sardar Singh (qv)
- Thakur SARDAR SINGH, Thakur Sahib of Mundota
- Thakur BIJAY SINGH, Thakur Sahib of Mundota, he is renowned for unparalleled bravery in the battle of Kushtaal Pancholas in 1730; married and had issue.
- Thakur Jodh Singh (qv)
- Thakur JODH SINGH, Thakur Sahib of Mundota
- Thakur BHAIRON SINGH, Thakur Sahib of Mundota, he is credited with having built the second fort in Mundota in 1775.
- Thakur SALEM SINGH, Thakur Sahib of Mundota, married a Thakurani of Kathda.
- Thakur CHAND SINGH, Thakur Sahib of Mundota, married a Thakurani of Manowara.
- Thakur DURJANSAL SINGH, Thakur Sahib of Mundota, married Thakurani Chandawatji of Nokha.
- Thakur MADHO SINGH, Thakur Sahib of Mundota, married 1stly, Thakurani Jadoniji from Etmadpur near Agra, married 2ndly, Thakurani Jodhiji from Ralawata, married 3rdly, Thakurani Kaanlotji from Lamba, and had issue, two sons and one daughter.
- Baisa Gopal Kanwar, married Thakur Sahib Sher Singh, Tazim Naresh of Panch Mahal Maroth, Thakur of Jiliya, and had issue.
- Thakur REWAT SINGH, Thakur Sahib of Mundota, married 1stly, Thakurani Guman Kanwar of Dhamli, married 2ndly, Thakurani Gulab Kanwar, daughter of Rao Kesari Singhji of Piploda, and had issue.
- Kunwar Devi Singh, died aged in his teens.
- Col. Thakur Lakshman Singh (qv)
- Baisa Brij Kanwar, married Thakur Sher Singh of Dhankoli.
- Baisa Jatan Kanwar, married Thakur Bhairon Singh of Barkana.
- Col. Thakur LAKSHMAN SINGH, Thakur Sahib of Mundota, educated at Mayo College, Ajmer; during WW II he was posted in Italy as an officer of the Sawai Man Guard and later the Kacchawa Horse, he was the first officer to join the newly formed 61 Cavalry of the Indian Army at Gwalior; married Thakurani Saiyar Kanwar, daughter of Thakur Inder Singh of Peelwa, and had issue.
- Thakur Tej Singh (qv)
- Baisa Sajjan Kanwar, married Thakur Takhat Singh of Chandelao, and has issue.
- Thakur TEJ SINGH, Thakur Sahib of Mundota (see above)