Shriji Thakur UPENDRA PRATAP SINGH BAGHELA, present Thakur of Mehsana, since 1998. born in Indore (M.P.), M.B.B.S. (U.S.S.R.), presently working with the World Wildlife Federation; State President of the Jeev Jantu Kalyan Sewa Samiti, an organisation run by the Government of India as part of the Animal and Environment Ministry; married 14th March 2003, Shrimant Thakurani Bhawna Upendra Pratap Singh Baghela of the Nayee gadi family near Rewa, and has issue, two sons.
- Kunwar Yuvraj Singh Baghela, born .
- Kunwar Ranveer Pratap Singh Baghela, born .
The family is a branch of the Chalukya dynasty of Gujarat. Estate holders were...
- Rao KESARDEV SINGH 1520/1562
- Rao BHISHAMDEV SINGH 1562
- Rao NAR SINGH 1562/1598
- Rao SHAKTI SINGH 1598/1630
- Rao NAR SINGH 1630/1680
- Rao DEVARDEV SINGH 1680/1734, he was granted the Thikana of Bavan Khera, comprising 52 villages.
- Rao RAM BAHADUR SINGH 1734/1758
- Rao SANGRAM SINGH 1758/1791
- Rao KHURDAN SINGH 1791/1814
- Rao RAGHUNATH PRATAP SINGH 1814/1840
- Rao GANGA PRATAP SINGH 1840/1876
- Rao DEVRAJ SINGH 1876/1890
- Rao UNDRADEV SINGH 1890/1918
- Rao BHIMSEN, 1918/1938
- Rao RAM SINGH, Rao of Mehsana 1938/1940
- Shriji Thakur GAJENDRA SINGH, Thakur of Mehsana 1940/1949
- Shriji Thakur JAIDEV SINGHJI, Thakur of Mehsana 1949/1998, born , Government Officer and Executive Engineer in P.W.D., married Shrimant Thakurani Shakuntla Jaidev Singh Baghela, and had issue. He died .
- Thakur Upendra Pratap Singh (qv)
- Thakur Vijayendra Singh
- Shriji Thakur UPENDRA PRATAP SINGH BAGHELA, Thakur of Mehsana (see above)