Raja BHUPAL SINGH, Raja of Mahajan, (Mahajan Fort, Mahajan, Lunkaransar, Bikaner, Rajasthan, India), for a time, he was Commandant of the Imperial Service Troops of the State, he married and has issue.
Ancestor of the family was Prince Ratan Singh, eldest son Rao Lunkaran, Ruler of Bikaner. The Chief is the premiere noble of Bikaner State and enjoys Double Tazim Sirayat and Kurab Hath in Bikaner Darbar. The state ranks first among the nobles of Bikaner, and consisted of 140 villages in 1562 A.D.
- Rao LUNKARAN, Ruler of Bikaner, married and had issue.
- Yuvraj Kunwar Thakur Ratan Singh
- Thakur RATAN SINGH, Thakur of Shohar (renamed Mahajan) (Head Seat of Ratansinghot clan), Sirayat, Double Tazim, Kurab Hath, received 140 villages in 1562, which dwindled down to 63 villages towards the end of 19th century, 54 being in the Patta of Mahajan, and nine in that of Kumbhana.
- Thakur Arjun Singh (qv)
- Thakur ARJUN SINGH, Thakur of Mahajan, married and had issue.
- Thakur Jaswant Singh (qv)
- Thakur JASWANT SINGH, Thakur of Mahajan, married and had issue.
- Thakur Devidas (qv)
- Thakur DEVIDAS, Thakur of Mahajan, married and had issue.
- Thakur Uday Singh (qv)
- Thakur UDAY BHAN SINGH, Thakur of Mahajan, married and had issue. His 20 sons died in battle near Mochota and Nohar.
- Kunwar Jagat Singh (eldest son), participated in battle 1644 AD against Rao Amar Singh of Nagaur, on orders of Maharaja Karan Singh, and he might have died sp. in the lifetime of his father.
- Thakur Pratap Singh (qv)
- Thakur PRATAP SINGH, Thakur of Mahajan, he succeeded his father, married and had issue.
- Thakur Abhay Singh (qv)
- Thakur ABHAY SINGH [Abhayram or Ajab Singh], Thakur of Mahajan, 6th descendant, married and had issue, two sons, as well as natural issue.
- Thakur Bhim Singh (qv)
- Keshri Singh of Kumbhana.
- (+) Thakur Bhaay Singh of Rajasar, ancestor of Bhaysinhot subclan of Seniwala, Bilochia etc
- (+) Thakur Mohkam Singh of Kankarwa Jagir
- Thakur BHIM SINGH, Thakur of Mahajan, married and had issue.
- Thakur Shivdan Singh (qv)
- Thakur SHIVDAN SINGH, Thakur of Mahajan, married and had issue.
- Thakur Sher Singh (qv)
- Thakur SHER SINGH, Thakur of Mahajan, married and had issue.
- Raja Bairisal Singh (qv)
- Thakurani Raj Kanwar, married Thakur Gyan Singh of Mandawa 1791/1823, granted the Tazim in 1806, died , having had issue, six sons.
- Raja BAIRISAL SINGH, Raja of Mahajan, his estate was confiscated by Bikaner ruler Maharaja Ratan Singh, later re-granted, Member of Public Works Committee, Bikaner, Vice-President, Rajput Hitkarini Sabha, received the title of Raja from Ganga Singh on Silver Jubilee. He married and had issue, two sons.
INTERREGNUM - The estate was granted to Thakur CHAIN SINGH, Chief of Kumbhana by Rao Ratan Singh, ruler of Bikaner.
- Raja Amar Singh (qv)
- Raja Bhupal Singh
- Raja AMAR SINGH, Raja of Mahajan, received Mahajan after death of his father. He was suspected of being concerned in a supposed attempt to poison Maharaja Dungar Singh in 1874 and was deposed by the Durbar, the estate being made over to his eldest son, Ram Singh. He married and had issue.
- Raja Ram Singh (qv)
- Thakur Sheonath Singh, married and had issue.
- Kunwar Hari Singh
- Thakur Bakhtawar Singh
- Thakur Bhupal Singh
- Rao Raja RAM SINGH, Raja of Mahajan -/1883, he was created Rao Raja but later forfeited the title; he was removed and banished under the orders of the Government of India for his share in the revolt against the Chief which took place in that year. He was allowed to return to Bikaner in 1888, but was obliged to live at the capital. Until then, he stayed at Jaisalmer with his brother-in-law, the ruler of Jaisalmer. Being childless, he was allowed to adopt his brother Sheonath Singh's son, Hari Singh. married sister of HH Maharawal Bairisal of Jaisalmer, and had issue.
COURT OF WARDS - The estate was under Court of wards during minority of Thakur Hari Singh.
- (A) Raja Hari Singh (qv)
- Raja HARI SINGH, Raja of Mahajan, fl. 1894, born , educated at Mayo College, Ajmer, he died sp.
- (A) Raja Bhupal Singh (qv)
- Raja BHUPAL SINGH, Raja of Mahajan (see above)
- Princess (name unknown), daughter of the Jagirdar of Mahajan, married Rawat Mahatab Singh of Nindar, educated at Mayo College, Ajmer (the second student to be admitted) on 1st November 1875; and had issue, two sons and one daughter.
- Rawat Ram Singh (qv)
- Rawat Amar Singh
- Baisa (name unknown), married the Jagirdar of Leri in Nagaur district.