Raja Saheb Kishan Singh Rajawat, completed his Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) graduation from London School of Business and Finance (UK). Presently he is handling his family business of Black Rubber along with many other businesses.
Madhupur Jagir was granted to Raja Saheb Angad Singh Ji Kachwaha by HH Maharaj Shrimant Jayaji Rao Scindia of Gwalior for his great bravery for the State.
- Thakur Veer Singh Kachwaha (1816-1850)
- Raja Saheb Angad Singh Ji Kachwaha (qv)
- Kunwar Saheb Daulat SIngh JI Kachwah
- Kunwari Jyoti Devi Ji
- Raja Saheb Angad Singh Ji Kachwaha (1830-1893)
- Kunwar Saheb Lal SIngh Ji Kachwaha (qv)
- Kunwar Veerendra Singh Ji Kachwaha
- Kunwar Yogendra singh Ji Kachwaha
- Kunwari Amrita Singh ji
- Capt. Raja Saheb Lal SIngh Ji Kachwaha (1885-1948), Captain in British Army, appointed by Scindia Maharaj of Gwalior.
- Kunwar Saheb Ranjeet Singh Ji Kachwaha (qv)
- Kunwar Govind Singh Ji Kachwaha
- Retd. Lt. Col Raja Saheb Ranjeet Singh Kushwah (Indian Navy), born .
- Late. Kunwar Saheb Shailendra Singh Kushwaha
- Kunwar Saheb Dr. Upendra Singh Kushwaha
- Raja Saheb Shri Ji Kishan Singh Ji Kushwah (see above)