The Rawat Sahib of Kurabar is ranked as a 1st Class Jagirdar of Mewar
Also known as Kurabad, it was founded by Kunwar Arjun Singh of Salumber in 1747. Estate holders were...
- Rawat ARJUN SINGH, 1st Rawat of Kurabar 1747/-, third son of Rawat Kesri Singh of Salumber, married and had issue.
- Rawat JAVAN SINGH, 2nd Rawat of Kurabar
- Rawat ISRI SINGH, 3rd Rawat of Kurabar
- Rawat ADOT SINGH, 4th Rawat of Kurabar, married and had issue.
- Rani Sultan Kanwar, married 1844 (as his first wife), Raj Rana Devi Singhji of Tana.
- Rawat RATAN SINGH, 5th Rawat of Kurabar -/1880, married and had issue.
- Rawat Jait Singh (qv)
- Rani Sardar Kanwar, married 1878, (as his first wife), Raj Rana Rai Singhji III of Bari-Sadri, and had issue, one daughter.
- Rawat JAIT SINGH, 6th Rawat of Kurabar 1880/1895, born about 1858, married and had issue. He died 1895.
- Rawat KISHORE SINGH, 7th Rawat of Kurabar 1895/-, born .
- Rawat BALWANT SINGH, 8th Rawat of Kurabar, married and had issue.
- Rawat Nardeao Singhji (qv)
- Kunwar Pratap Singh, he was adopted into Asind and succeded there as Rawat Pratap Singh of Asind.
- Rawat NARDEAO SINGHJI, 9th Rawat of Kurabar