Thakore Saheb Shri (name unknown)
A Fourth Class State in Kathiawar. The Ruling Family is an offshoot of the Gondal House. Kumbhoji I of Gondal had two sons, Sagramji and Sangoji, of whom the former succeeded to the gaddi as the Ruler of Gondal, while the latter received in appanage the village of Ardoi in 1654/1655. Sangoji conquered the neighbouring villages and raised his estate to the position of a Taluka. The name Sangani is derived from him. In concert with Ranmalji of Rajkot he conquered Sardhar. The State follows the rule of primogeniture in regard to succession. Jurisdictional Powers are... Civil: To the extent of 10,000Rs, Criminal: Three years rigorous imprisonment and fines to the extent of 5,000Rs. The Thakor maintains a military force of 8 cavalry, 142 infantry, and 4 guns (as of 1892).
- Thakore Saheb SANGOJI KUMBHOJI, 1st Thakore Saheb of Kotda Sangani 1655/1699, married and had issue. He died 1699.
- Thakore Saheb Tejoji Sangoji (qv)
- Kumar Togaji Sangoji, received and founded the Rajpara Taluka.
- Kumar Hakoji Sangoji, received and founded the Bhadwa Taluka.
- Thakore Saheb TEJOJI SANGOJI, 2nd Thakore Saheb of Kotda Sangani 1699/-, married and had issue.
- Thakore Saheb Jasaji Tejoji (qv)
- Kumar Sartanji Tejoji, died 1755.
- Thakore Saheb Devaji Tejoji (qv)
- Thakore Saheb JASAJI TEJOJI, 3rd Thakore Saheb of Kotda Sangani 1727/1755, Jasaji and his brother, Sartanji conquered Kotda, and moved their capital there, but both died without issue and were succeeded by their younger brother Devaji. He died 1755.
- Thakore Saheb DEVAJI TEJOJI, 4th Thakore Saheb of Kotda Sangani in 1755, married and had issue.
- Thakore Saheb Hothiji Devaji (qv)
- Thakore Saheb HOTHIJI DEVAJI, 5th Thakore Saheb of Kotda Sangani 1755/1812, married and had issue. He died 1812.
- Thakore Saheb Bhojrajji Hothiji (qv)
- Thakore Saheb Bamaniajji Hothiji (qv)
- Kumar Shri Bhagwanji Hothiji
- Thakore Saheb BHOJRAJJI HOTHIJI, 6th Thakore Saheb of Kotda Sangani 1812/1825, died sp 1825.
- Thakore Saheb BAMANIAJJI HOTHIJI, 7th Thakore Saheb of Kotda Sangani 1825/1838, married and had issue.
- Thakore Saheb Sabloji Bamaniajji (qv)
- Kumar Shri Veraji Bamaniaji
- Thakore Saheb SABLOJI BAMANIAJI, 8th Thakore Saheb of Kotda Sangani 1838/1840, married and had issue.
- Thakore Saheb Meroji Sabloji (qv)
- Thakore Saheb MEROJI SABLOJI, 9th Thakore Saheb of Kotda Sangani 1840/1862, married and had issue.
- Thakore Saheb Tajoji Meroji (qv)
- Kumar Shri Khengarji Meroji, received Bhagdadia and died sp.
- Kumar Shri Merubha Meroji [Muluji], married and had issue.
- Thakur Saheb Himatsinhji Merubha (qv)
- Thakur Saheb TAJOJI MEROJI, 10th Thakore Saheb of Kotda Sangani 1862/1879, married and had issue. He died 1879.
- Thakore Saheb Mulvaji Tajoji (qv)
- Thakore Saheb MULVAJI TAJOJI, 11th Thakore Saheb of Kotda Sangani 1879/1913, born , he succeeded to the gadi on 23rd November 1887, married Thakorani Hari Kunwarba Sahiba, daughter of Kumar Shri Gajendrasinhji of Bhadakva, and his wife, Kumari Shri Rupaliba Sahiba, and had issue. He died spm 1913.
- HH Maharani Anand Kunwarba Sahiba, born , married 1912, Major HH Maharana Shri Maharaja Shri Raj Sir Ghanshyamsinhji Ajitsinhji Sahib Bahadur of Dhrangadhra. She died 1979.
- HH Maharani Hira Kunwarba Sahiba, born , married 6th September 1920, Lt. HH Maharaja Rana Sir Shri Rajendra Singhji Dev Bahadur of Jhalawar, and had issue. She died 1999.
- Thakore Saheb HIMATSINHJI MERUBHA, 12th Thakore Saheb of Kotda Sangani 1913/1930, born , installed 2nd March 1914.
- Thakore Saheb Shri PRADYUMNASINHJI HIMATSINHJI, 13th Thakore Saheb of Kotda Sangani 1930/1980, born , succeeded his father on 23rd February 1930, the Investiture was held on 10th December 1940, educated at Rajkumar College, Rajkot; after Independence, he joined the India Foreign Service and traveled widely with his family; married about 1942, Yuvarajkumari Vijaya Lakshmi Ammani [Thakurani Vijaya Devi], born , died 2005, daughter of HH Yuvaraja Sir Sri Kantirava Narasinharaja Wadiyar of Mysore, and his wife, HH Yuvrani Kempu Cheluvammanni Yavaru Urs, and had issue.He died 1980.
- Kumari Gita Devi, married. She died sp.
- Kumari Urmila Devi, educated in New York, Colombo, Rome and Delhi, finishing up school in Ooty, South India and at Mount Carmel College, Bangalore (B.A.); she worked for several years in the garment export industry in Bangalore; for the last several years she has devoted her time to work for the International Music and Arts Society, Bangalore, which her mother founded in 1975, to promote arts; serves as the honorary trustee of the Bangalore Environment Trust.
- Kumari Usha Devi
- Kumari Shakuntala Devi
- (see above)