Madhya Pradesh (Dhar Dist.)
Hindi Name :
Last Updated :
23rd Jul, 2014
Predecessors and Genealogy Tree
- Rao Dalpat Singhji (fourth son of Raja Udai Singh), he was granted the Pargana of Pisangan in the Ajmer district of Rajasthan by his father, married a sister of Raja Man Singh of Amber, and had issue.
Thakur Mahesh Dasji, succeded to his fathers estate and was ancestor of the Rulers of Sailana and Sitamau, he rendered meritorious service to the Badshah of Delhi for which he was granted the estates of Titrod and Jalore in Marwar (the latter became his capital), he married Kunwarani Kusum Kanwar of Jhalai (?daughter of Rajkumar Jhujhar Singh, younger son of Mirza Raja Man Singhji I Bahadur of Amber), and had issue. He died 1607 in Lahore.
- Maharaja Ratan Singh, founder of Ratlam.
- Thakur Fateh Singh (qv)
- Thakur FATEH SINGH, 1st Thakur Sahib of Kod 1686/-, married and had issue, the Fatehsinghot clan of the Rathore Dynasty, including the Thakurs of Bidwal, Pachlana, Sarsi and Umarkot.
Thakur Saheb PARBAT SINGH, Thakur Sahib of Kod 1918/- , born 1890, educated at Daly College, Indore; married (a), a lady from Bakhatgarh, married (b), a lady from Piplia, and had issue, four sons and three daughters.
Thakur Prajapal Singh, born 1914, educated at Chiefs' College, Lahore; married a lady from Sukhada, and had issue.
- Kumar (name unknown) Singh, born 1936.
- Kumar Hari Pratap Singh
Thakur Ram Pratap Singh, married and had issue. He died January 2005.
- Kumari Madhuri Kumari [?=Thakurani Madhvi Kumari of Achrol]
- Kumar Raghbir Pratap Singh
- Thakur Prajapal Singh, born 1914, educated at Chiefs' College, Lahore; married a lady from Sukhada, and had issue.
Thakur Raguveer Pratap Singh, married and has issue.
- Kunwarani Madhulika Kumari, married Kunwar Chatur Pradeep Singh of Shivrati, and has issue, one son and two daughters.