The estate was founded in 1742, and is the second largest Thikana in Jaipur after Sikar, and is related to the families of Harina, Alsisar, Badangarh and Arooka.
- Thakur KISHAN SINGH, 1st Thakur of Khetri 1742/1745, born , married three wives, and had issue, eight sons. He died .
- Thakur Bhopal Singh (qv)
- Raja Bagh Singh (qv)
- Thakur Pahar Singh of Alsisar, Heerwa, Badangarh and Arooka. He was killed by his older brother in or about 1771.
- Kunwar Dalel Singh, died young.
- Kunwar Bhawani Singh, died young.
- Kunwar Bhao Singh, died young.
- Kunwar Pratap Singh, died young.
- Kunwar Jaswant Singh, died young.
- Kumari (name unknown) [Maharani Sahiba Shekhawatji of Jodhpur], married Maharaja Bijay Singh of Jodhpur.
- Thakur BHOPAL SINGH, 2nd Thakur of Khetri 1745/1771, born , granted a mansab of 1000 in 1756, later raised to 1250, he constructed the Khetri Mahal, married 1stly, the daughter of Thakur Amar Singh Nirban of Jasrapur, married 2ndly, Thakurani Suraj Kanwar, she committed sati in 1771, daughter of Thakur Jait Singh of Auwa, and his second wife, Thakurani Amba Kanwar, married 3rdly, Thakurani Tanwariji, married 4thly, Thakurani Chandrawatiji, married 5thly, Thakurani Jodhiji. He died sp in 1771.
- Raja BAGH SINGH, 3rd Raja of Khetri 1771/1800, granted the title of Raja by Madhoji Scindia, married Rani Mertaniji, daughter of Thakur Karni Ram Meertia of Bhikha Mather, and had issue. He died .
- Kunwar Hari Singh, adopted by Thakur Pahar Singh but killed while young by his own father in about 1771.
- Thakur Abhai Singh (qv)
- Raja ABHAI SINGH, 4th Raja of Khetri 1800/1826, born , the title of Raja is confirmed by the Maharaja of Jaipur, he was granted the pargana of Kotputli in 1806, married 1stly, Rani Gulab Kanwar, daughter of Rajshri Thakur Sawai Singh of Pokhran, married 2ndly, Rani Swaroop Kanwar, daughter of Thakur Shiv Singh of Auwa, and his first wife, Thakurani Ratan Kanwar, and had issue. He died .
- Raja Bakhtawar Singh (by 1st wife) (qv)
- Raja BAKHTAWAR SINGH, 5th Raja of Khetri 1826/1829, born , married 1stly, Rani Bhatianiji, married 2ndly, Rani Bhatianiji, married 3rdly, daughter of Rawat Sardar Singh of Salumber, she committed sati, and had issue. He died .
- Raja Shivnath Singh (by Rani Bhatianiji) (qv)
- Raja SHIVNATH SINGH, 6th Raja of Khetri 1829/1843, born , married 1841, the daughter of Thakur Gulab Singh of Kesroli in Alwar, and had issue. He died .
- Rajkumari Rukmani Kumari, born , married Rajkumar Bhawani Singh of Narsinghgarh, and had issue.
- Raja Fateh Singh (qv)
- Raja FATEH SINGH, 7th Raja of Khetri 1843/1870, born , he was given full administrative powers on 12th August 1861, married 1stly, 1860 at Diggi, Rani Chand Kanwar, daughter of Thakur Kushal Singhji of Auwa, married 2ndly, Rani Jodhiji, daughter of Thakur Hari Singh of Nima, married 3rdly, Rani Jodhiji, daughter of Raja Zorawar Singh of Bhinai, and had adoptive issue. He died spl on 30th November 1870 at Delhi, and was cremated at Khetri.
- Kumari (name unknown) (by a concubine), married 1879, Rao Raja Mool Singh of Jodhpur.
- (A) Raja Ajit Singh Bahadur (qv)
- Raja AJIT SINGH Bahadur, 8th Raja of Khetri 1870/1901, born at Alsisar as Kunwar Ajit Singh, son of Thakur Chattu Singh of Alsisar, and his wife, the daughter of the Thakur of Nimaj in Jodhpur, married 1876, Rani Champawatiji Sahiba, daughter of Thakur Devi Singh of Auwa, died (1908), and had issue. He died at Sikandra, and was cremated at Mathura.
- Raja Shri JAI SINGH Bahadur, 9th Raja of Khetri 1901/1910, born at Agra, educated at Mayo College, Ajmer 1904/1910, he dedicated the Ajit Singh Hospital in memory of his father in 1905; invested with the sacred thread (yajnopavita) in 1908; he bequeathed 50,000Rs to charity, which enabled the enlarging of the Jai Singh High School in Khetri. He died sp of tuberculosis 30th March 1910 at Jaipur.
- Raja Shri AMAR SINGH Bahadur, 10th Raja of Khetri 1911/1927, born , son of Thakur Jaswant Singh of Alsisar, educated at Mayo College, Ajmer; married 1stly, Rani Jhaliji, married 2ndly, Rani Jhaliji, married 3rdly, Rani Chauhaniji, married 4thly, Rani Champawatiji, and died sp 6th May 1927 at Jaipur.
- Raja Shri SARDAR SINGH Bahadur, 11th Raja of Khetri 1927/1987, born , educated at Mayo College, Ajmer, M.A. (Cantab), Bar-at-Law, Member of the Jaipur Legislative Council 1945, the Constituent Assembly 1947/1950, the Provisional Parliament 1950/1952 and the Rajya Sabha 1952/1956, secretary to the Maharaja of Jaipur, Indian Ambassador to Laos in 1959, married 25th November 1948 (div.), Rani Bhuvan Laxmi Devi, daughter of Supradipta Manyabara Lt.Gen. Maharajkumar Singha Shumsher Jung Bahadur Rana of Nepal, and his wife, Rani Tara Rajya Lakshmi Devi, daughter of HH Maharaja Dhiraj Prithvi Bir Bikram of Nepal. He died sp 23rd February 1987.