Raja AKSHAY BIKRAM SHAH, Talukdar of Khairigarh-Singahi since October 2000. (The Palace, Singahi, District Lakhimpur-Kheri, U.P., India) or (Singhai House, 16 Mohini Road, Dalanvalla, Dehra Dun, Uttaranchal, India) born in Dehra Dun, Uttaranchal, educated at Doon School, Dehra Dun, Uttaranchal; married 16th February 2010 at Dehra Dun, Kumari Radhika Singh, daughter of Kunwar Ranvijai Singh, and his wife, Kunwar Rani Geeteshwari Kumari of Rohet Thikana in Rajasthan.
The family claims descent from the Surajbansi Khattriya Kings of Ajudhia. The ancestors of Raja Dip Shah were settled in Nepal at Doti. He was expelled from Nepal in 1790 and on coming to Oudh, he attempted to settle in Khairigarh Pargana which was then ruled by Banjara chieftains. At first be failed to get a foothold there but eventually he succeeded in defeating the Banjaras and establishing himself not only in that Pargana but also in parts of Bhur. In 1821, Raja Ganga Ram Shah, one of the ten sons of Raja Dip Shah, conquered Kanchanpur Pargana in the Terai tract at the foot of the mountains which had been annexed by the British in 1815 after the Nepal War under the treaty of Sigauli and given to the Nawab Wazir of Oudh in 1816 in satisfaction of a debt of one million sterling. On the annexation of Oudh, Khairigarh and Kanchanpur were settled in 1856 with Raja Randhwaj Shah. The second summary settlement which took place between 1858 and 1859 after the rebellion of 1857, was also made with him. The Raja received a vernacular sanad for the two ilaqas from Lord Canning, the then Governor General of India at the darbar held by him at Lucknow on 26th October 1859.
- Raja DIP SHAH, Raja of Khairigarh, son of Raja Krishna Shah, Raja of Doti in Nepal; married and had issue, ten sons.
- Kunwar Maharaj Shah, married and had issue, three sons.
- Raja Hansdhwaj Shah (qv)
- Raja Ganga Ram Shah (qv)
- Kunwar Maharaj Shah, married and had issue, three sons.
- Raja HANSDHWAJ SHAH, Raja of Khairigarh, married and had issue.
- Kunwar Lal Bahadur Shah
- Raja GANGA RAM SHAH, Raja of Khairigarh, married and had issue.
- Raja Randhwaj Shah (qv)
- Kunwar Jang Bahadur Shah, married and had issue. He died 1895.
- Raja Prithvi Dhwaj Shah (qv)
- Kunwar Dillipat Shah, married and had issue. He died 30th December 1950.
- Kunwar Upendra Bahadur Shah
- Rajkumari (name unknown) [Rani Sahiba Kacchawatji of Khairigarh], married Raja Bahadur Suraj Baksh Singh Sahib of Kasmanda.
- Raja RANDHWAJ SHAH, Raja of Khairigarh -/1866, married and had issue. He died 18th December 1866.
- Raja Indra Bikram Shah (qv)
- Raja INDRA BIKRAM SHAH, Raja of Khairigarh 1866/1885, married 1stly, Rani Surat Kunwar (see below), born , died 1936, daughter of Thakur Bhup Shah of Achan in Nepal, married 2ndly, Rani Subhadra Devi, died 22nd August 1942, married 3rdly, Rani Rajendra Lakshmi, died 1922. He died sp 26th November 1885, succeeded by his first cousin, who was his nearest living male relative.
- Raja PRITHVI DHWAJ SHAH, Raja of Khairigarh 1885/1909, married and had issue. He died 1909.
- Raja Pratap Bikram Shah (qv)
- Rani Surat Kunwar, Taluqdarani of Khairigarh 1909/1936, born , daughter of Thakur Bhup Shah of Achan in Nepal, married (as his first wife), Raja Prithvi Dhwaj Shah (see above). She died sp 1936.
- Rani Subhadra Devi, Taluqdarani of Khairigarh 1936/1942, married (as his second wife), Raja Prithvi Dhwaj Shah (see above). She died sp 22nd August 1942.
- Raja PRATAP BIKRAM SHAH, Raja of Khairigarh 1942/1964, born , married 1914, Maharajkumari Bhuvan Rajya Lakshmi Devi, born , daughter of HH Shri Tin Maharaja Dev Shumsher Jung Bahadur Rana of Nepal, and had issue, three children. He died 1964 in Lucknow.
- Raja Luv Shah (qv)
- Rajkumar Kush Shah, born , died 1947.
- Rajkumari Gita Devi, born in , married Lt. General (retd.) Rajkumar Jasbir Singh of Jind, born in , Military Secretary to the Government of India, retired from the Indian Army in 1984, and had issue. She died in November 2005 (Dehra Dun, India)
- Raja LUV SHAH, Raja of Khairigarh 1964/1988, born , married 1stly, a sister of Raja Dinesh Singh of Kalakankar, married 2ndly, Rani Meenakshi Devi, born , daughter of Kanwar Badri Singh of Sirmur, and had issue. He died 5th May 1988 at Lucknow.
- Raja Arya Shah (by 1st wife) (qv)
- Rajkumari Bibhu Shah [HH Maharani Bibhu Kumari Devi of Tripura] (by 2nd wife), born in Mussorie, Uttar Pradesh, B.A., educated at I.T. College, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, MP and Minister of State, married HH Maharaja Kirit Vikram Kishore Deb Burman Manikya Bahadur of Tripura and has issue.
- Rajkumari Bibha Shah (by 2nd wife), born at Lucknow, educated at Loreto Convent, Lucknow and graduated from Loreto Convent College, Lucknow; married February 1979 at Lucknow, Thakur Ranvir Singh Chauhan (originally from Khilchipur, M.P., but his ancestors settled in Kotah, Rajasthan), a producer of documentary films, and has issue, two children, a son and a daughter.
- Kunwar Manuraj Singh Chauhan, born at Lucknow, married 23rd January 2007, Kuwarani Pallavi Singh, born , daughter of Rajkumar Prithvi Singh of Garrauli.
- Kumari Minakshi Devi Singh, born at Lucknow, married 10th February 2008 at Lucknow, Gaurav Agarwal, son of Mr. and Mrs. Arun Agarwal of Lucknow.
- Rajkumari Vibhuti Shah (by 2nd wife) [Kanwar Rani Vibhuti Singh of Jubbal], born at Lucknow, educated at Loreto Convent School, Lucknow, and graduated from Loreto Convent College, Lucknow; contested the District Simla Zila Parishad election in December 1995 from Kedi-Kupvi ward in Tehsil Chopal (now in Southern Jubbal State) and defeated her opponent by a record margin of 8,352 votes, a member for 5 years, up to December 2000, married 12th December 1976 at Lucknow, U.P., Kanwar Uday Singh of Jubbal and has issue, one son and one daughter.
- Raja ARYA SHAH, Raja of Khairigarh 1988/2000, born in Lucknow, educated at Welham Boys School, Dehra Dun, Uttaranchal, and at Doon School, Dehra Dun, Uttaranchal till 1959, graduated in 1963, from St. Stephen's College, Delhi University, married 1971 at Lucknow, Rani Usha Kumari, died 1995, daughter of late Maharaj Narpat Singh of Banswara, and his wife, Rani Shukla Kumari, and had issue. He died October 2000.
- Raja Akshay Bikram Shah (qv)
- Rajkumari Yamini Kumari, married Rajkumar Vikram Singh of Luni in Jodhpur.
- Raja AKSHAY BIKRAM SHAH, Raja of Khairigarh (see above)
- Rai Bahadur Kunwar Bam Bahadur Shah, born , educated at Canning College, Lucknow; an Administrator and Honorary Magistrate exercising jurisdiction within the limits of the Khairigarh estate, in recognition of his public services the title of Rai Bahadur, as a personal distinction, was conferred on him in December 1911, on the occasion of the Delhi Durbar.
- Kunwar Badri Shah, married 1979, Kumari Sarochi Kumari, daughter of Kanwar Narendra Singh of Sirmur, and his wife, Kumari Surendra Kumari, and has issue, one son and one daughter.
- Siddarth Vikram Shah, born .
- Kumari Shriya Kumari, born .
- a Kumari of Khairigarh, married Raja Balbir Sen, 74th Raja of Keonthal, and had issue.