The state was founded in 1730. The Rao Bahadur maintains a military force of 47 infantry and 3 guns (in 1893).
- Rao PADAM RAO, 1st Rao of Jigni 1730/1790, son of Maharaja Chhatrasal, Raja of Panna, and succeeded to his maternal inheritance, married and had issue. He died 1790.
- Rao Lakshman Singh I (qv)
- Rao LAKSHMAN SINGH I, 2nd Rao of Jigni 1790/1806, married and had issue.
- Rao Prithi Singh (qv)
- Rao PRITHI SINGH, 3rd Rao of Jigni 1806/1830, he received a sanad from the British Government in 1810, married and had issue. He died 1830.
- Rao Bhopal Singh (qv)
- Rao BHOPAL SINGH, 4th Rao of Jigni 1830/1870, born posthumously in 1830, married and had adoptive issue. He died sp 1870.
- (A) Rao Lakshman Singh II Bahadur (qv)
- Rao LAKSHMAN SINGH II Bahadur, 5th Rao of Jigni 1870/1892, born , succeeded to the gadi on 16th September 1871, younger son of Maharaja Mahendra Nirpat Singh Ju Deo Bahadur of Panna, he was granted the additional title of Bahadur at the Delhi Durbar in 1877; married and had adoptive issue. He died sp in 1892.
- (A) Rao Bhanu Pratap Singh (qv)
- Rao BHANU PRATAP SINGH, 6th Rao of Jigni 1892/1925, born , son of Kunwar Ganga Singh (cousin of Raja Malkhan Singh Ju Deo Bahadur of Charkhari), succeeded 8th April 1892; married and had issue. He died 1925 (1931?).
- Rajkumar Arimardan Singh, adopted by HH Maharajadhiraj Sipahdar-ul-Mulk Ganga Singh Ju Deo of Charkhari and succeded there as Rao Arimardan Singh later HH Maharajadhiraj Sipahdar-ul-Mulk Sir Arimardan Singh Ju Deo Bahadur of Charkhari.
- HH Maharani Sathya Prema Kumari, married (as his first wife), 15th May 1938 (sep'd.), HH Maharaja Shri Sir Jaya Chamaraja Wadiyar Bahadur of Mysore. She died sp 1983.
- Rao ARIMARDAN SINGH, 7th Rao of Jigni 1925(1931?)/1934, married and had adoptive issue. He died sp 1934.
- (A) Rao Bhupendra Vijay Singh (qv)
- Rao BHUPENDRA VIJAY SINGH, 8th Rao of Jigni 1934/- , born as Kunwar Bhupendra Vijay Singh, son of HH Sawai Maharaja Punya Pratap Singh of Ajaigarh, he succeeded in 1934 by adoption.
- Rani Thirthraj Kumari, married Rajadhiraj Hari Singhji of Achrol, and had issue.