Thakur Saheb Guman Singhji, 3rd Thakur of Jhajoo.
Thikana of Jhajoo was conferred upon Maharaj Tej Singhji elder brother of Maharawal Gaj Singhji of Jaislamer by Maharajah Surat Singhji of Bikaner in 1871 VS. The rulers of Jhajoo are counted amongst the parsangis of Bikaner royal family. Tazim was granted to Thakur Saheb Prabhu Singhji of Jhajoo by Maharajah Ganga Singhji of Bikaner.
- Maharawal Mulraj Singhji II of Jaislamer.
- Maharaj Jait Singh, married and had issue. He died after 1820.
- Rajkumar Maha Singh
- Maharaj Maha Singh, married and had issue. He died before 1820 from a fall from his horse.
- Rajkumar Tej Singh(qv), elder brother of Maharawal Gaji Singhji of Jaisalmer, put in exile at Bikaner.
- Rajkumar Gaj Singhji, heir apparent to Jaisalmer.
- Maharaj Tej Singh, 1st Rawal of Jhajoo, for some time also moved to Jaipur, married and had issues.
- Maharaj Bhim Singh (qv)
- Maharaj Man Singh, Thakur Sahib of Eta (Thikana was granted by Jaipur Durbar), born about 1846, he adopted Kunwar Jawahir Singh later Maharawal of Jaisalmer.
- Rani Hari Kanwar, married (as his first wife), 1900, Maharaj Ratan Singhji Sahib of Raoti, and had issue.
- Thakur Saheb Prabhu Singhji, 2nd Thakur of Jhajoo, maried and had issue.
- Kunwar Guman Singhji (qv)
- Thakur Saheb Guman Singhji (see above)