Thakur Sa Sumer Singh Panwar, born at Onkar Bhawan Jodhpur, educated Govt. S.D. College Beawar, married Thakurani Sahiba Bagheli Ji Mani Mala Kumari, daughter of Thakur Sa Lal Krishna Pal Singh Joo Deo of Raghunathpur ex. Jagirdar of Rampur Naikin, Rewah State (M.P.) and has issues.
- Bai Sa Varsha Singh, married Kunwar Pradeep Singh Ji Sa of Khambalia, district Junagarh (Gujarat), presently living in Bangalore and has issues.
- Bhanwar Jyotiraditya Singh
- Bhanwar Jayaditya Singh
- Kunwar Sandeep Singh Panwar
- Kunwar Jaydeep Singh Panwar
- Bai Sa Ritu Singh, married Kunwar Manvendra Singh Ji Sa of Jamli, district Jhabua (M.P.).
The Jagir of Jhadol was granted to Rao Bahadur Thakur Roop Singh Panwar by HH Umdae Rajhae Buland Makan Maharaja Dhiraja Maharaja Shri Sumer Singh Ji Bahadur of Kishangarh State. When HH Maharaja Shri Sumer Singh Ji Sa visited European War, all the administration of Kishangarh State was handled by Rao Bahadur Thakur Roop Singh Panwar. The ancestors of the Jhadol family belonged to Shrinagar State district Ajmer which was a state of Mephawat Rajputs, one of highly respected clan of Parmar Rajput of Rajasthan. They belonged to branch which stayed at the original place while other Shrinagar's Mephawat Panwar moved on Mewar and Malwa. Their scion lived at village Lavera near Nasirabad, Rajasthan. The ancestors of family has served in prestigious post in Jodhpur and Kishangarh States. Rao Bahadur Doctor Onkar Singh Panwar was the personal doctor of HH Raj Rajeshwar Maharaja Dhiraja Shri Hanwant Singh Ji Bahadur of Jodhpur and was also the president of Rajput Hitkarini Sabha. Thahur Sa Mahendra Singh Panwar, educated at Allahabad University (B.A.,LL.B.) has been the Member of Rajasthan Legislative Assembly several times. He was elected in Nasirabad and Ajmer by Swatantra Party and was also very trust worthy of Rajmata Sahiba Gayatri Devi of Jaipur. Thus Jhadol family share a family connection to Lavera family.
- Rao Bahadur Thakur Roop Singh Panwar, the last Deewan of Kishangarh State and the judicial member of the state since 1919, married and had adoptive issue, his nephew Thakur Sa Ummed Singh Panwar, son of Thakur Sa Mukan Singh Panwar of Lavera. Thakur Sa Ummed Singh Panwar had two sisters and one younger brother.
- (A) Thakur Sa Ummed Singh Panwar (qv)
- Bhanwar Bai Sa Darshan Kumari, married Thakur Sa Chandra Pratap Singh 'Nazar' ex. Jagirdar of Jewar, district Bulandshaher (U.P.), Thakur Saheb was very famous poet and performed in many foreign countries and had issues.
- Thakur Surya Pratap Singh
- Bai Sa Sangeeta Singh
- Bai Sa Archana Singh
- Bai Sa Vandana Singh
- Bai Sa Deep Kumari, married Doctor Arjun Singh Jaswant Singh Chouhan of Dewgarh Baria (Gujarat), presently living in Baroda, and has issues.
- Thakur Sa Rajendra Singh Arjun Singh Chouhan
- Thakur Sa Jaydeep Singh Arjun Singh Chouhan
- Bai Sa Jyoti Kunwar Ba Sahiba
- Thakur Sa Sumer Singh Panwar (qv)
- Thakur Sa Ummed Singh Panwar, born at Onkar Bhawan Jodhpur, died . He succeed by adoption, educated at Govt. S.D.College, Beawar and was also president of Beawar College, married 1stly in 1959 to Rajkumari Janak Kunwar Ba Sahiba, daughter of HH Darbar Shri Surag Wala Bawa Wala Saheb the chief of Vadia State, Sourashtra. She died . Married secondly in 1964 to Thakurani Sahiba Bundeli Ji Nirmal Kunwar Joo, died at Govind Niwas Palace Datia (Madhya Pradesh), and had issues. He settled down at Govind Niwas Palase, Datia (Madhya Pradesh) in 1970.
- Kunwar Hameer Singh Panwar, by first marriage, born , died .
- Bai Sa Shiva Singh, by second marriage, married Kunwar Ajit Singh Ji Sa of Bhanwapur, district Gorakhpur (U.P.), presently living in Lucknow and has issues.
- Bai Sa Kumari Vasu Singh
- Bai Sa Kumari Vidhu Singh
- Thakur Sa Sameer Singh Panwar, by second marriage, born at Govind Niwas Palace Datia (M.P.), educated at Jiwaji University, Gwalior, married on 26th February 1995 to Thakurani Sahiba Nisha Singh, daughter of Thakur Sa Shree Kamal Singh Ji Sikarwar of Etah (U.P.), presently living in Datia (M.P.) and has issues.
- Kunwar Yashwant Singh Panwar
- Kunwar Dev Pratap Singh Panwar
- Thakur Sa Sumer Singh Panwar, younger brother Thakur Sa Ummed Singh Panwar and son of Thakur Sa Mukan Singh Panwar. He succeed after his elder brother Thakur Sa Ummed Singh Panwar left Rajasthan and migrated with family to Datia (M.P.) (see above)