Thakur Saheb Fateh Singhji, 2nd Thakur of Jabrasar.
Rulers of Jabrasar are descendants of Maharaj Srirangji of Bhukarka, son of Rao Jetsiji of Bikaner. Jabrasar was granted to Thakur Saheb Shivdan Singhji son of Thakur Saheb Lal Singhji of Jasana by Maharaja Sardar Singhji of Bikaner in 1862 AD.
- Maharaj Sri Rang ji, son of Rao Jetsi (4th Ruler of Bikaner), 1st Ruler of Bhukarka (Head Seat of Sringot clan), Sirayat, Double Taz im, Kurab Hath. He was a great warrior who on behest of his elder brother Rao Kalyanmal of Bikaner, led Bikaner state army to assist and save Merta from onslaught of Sher Shah Suri.
- Thakur Saheb Lal Singhji, 6th Thakur of Jasana, married and had issue.
- Kunwar Megh Singh, heir apparent to Jasana.
- Kunwar Shivdan Singh (qv)
- Thakur Shivdan Singhji, 1st Thakur of Jabrasar, married and had issue.
- Kunwar Fateh Singh (qv)
- Thakur Saheb Fateh Singhji (see above)