VACANT since 1965
The state was founded in 1728, when the two sons of Raja Kaloji received from Baji Rao Peshwa the grant of the Dewas State in common. The Raja maintains a military force of 79 cavalry, 166 infantry, and 6 guns, and is entitled to a salute of 15 guns (in 1893). Rulers were....
- Raja Kaloji, married and had issue.
- Raja Tukojirao I Kaloji Puar, Raja of Dewas Senior (qv)
- Raja Jivajirao I Kaloji Puar, Raja of Dewas Junior (qv)
- Raja JIVAJIRAO KALOJI PUAR, 1st Raja of Dewas-Junior 1728/1774, died .
- Raja SADASHIVRAO I PUAR, 2nd Raja of Dewas-Junior 1774/1790, died .
- Raja RUKMANGADRAO PUAR, 3rd Raja of Dewas-Junior 1790/1817
- Raja ANANDRAO PUAR, 4th Raja of Dewas-Junior 1817/1840, he adopted his successor in 1837, married and had adoptive issue.
- (A) Raja Haibatrao Anandrao Puar (qv)
- Raja HAIBATRAO ANANDRAO PUAR, 5th Raja of Dewas-Junior 1840/1864, married and had issue. He died .
- HH Raja Narayanrao Haibatrao [Dada Saheb] Puar (qv)
- HH Raja NARAYANRAO HAIBATRAO [DADA SAHEB] PUAR, 6th Raja of Dewas-Junior 1864/1892, born , succeeded 8th August 1864, educated at Daly College, Indore, he rendered good service during the Mutiny, married and had adoptive issue. He died .
- (A) HH Maharaja Sir Malharrao [Baba Saheb] Puar (qv)
- HH Maharaja Sir MALHARRAO [BABA SAHEB] PUAR, 7th Maharaja of Dewas-Junior 1892/1934, Maharaja [cr.1918], K.C.S.I. [cr.1917], born , adopted by his uncle in January 1892; educated at Daly College, Indore; succeeded 23rd May 1892; formally invested with ruling powers in November 1897; he was granted the K.I.H. Gold Medal in June 1912; married (unequally) Shrimant Prabhavati Bai Saheba, and had issue, not in line of succession. He died .
- Maharajkumar Martand Rao Puar, born , died in Darjeeling.
- Maharajkumari Shashiprabha (Wallia)
- HH Maharaja SADASHIVRAO II [KHASE SAHEB] PUAR, 8th Maharaja of Dewas-Junior 1934/1943, born , died
- HH Maharaja Sir YESHWANTRAO [BHAU SAHEB] PUAR, 9th and last Maharaja of Dewas-Junior 1943/1965, born , married 1942, HH Maharani Menaka Devi, daughter of HH Maharaja Jitendra Narayan Bhup Bahadur of Cooch Behar, and his wife, HH Maharani Indira Devi, and had issue, two daughters. He died .
- Maharajkumari Udaya Raje Puar [Princess Pixie], born , married Raja Rudendra Bikram Singh of Payagpur.
- Maharajkumari Durga Raje Puar