Raj Rana PRAGYAT SINGH Ji, 20th and present Raj Rana Saheb of Delwara since 1999. Educated at Doon School, Dehradun, married to Rani Saheba Shivani Rajya Laxmi Rana, daughter of Nanda Sumsher Jung Bahadur Rana from erstwhile ruling Rana family of Nepal and she was educated at Mayo College Girls School, Ajmer and Lady Shree Ram College, Delhi.
The Jagir of Delwara was granted to Kumar Sajja Singh from Halvad (Dhrangadhra), Gujarat.
- Raj SAJJA SINGH I, 1st Raj of Delwara -/1534, married and had issue. He died 1534 at Chittor.
- Raj Jait Singh I (qv)
- Raj JAIT SINGH I, 2nd Raj of Delwara and Raj of Kherwa 1534/1567, he was granted the Jagir of Kherwa, married and had issue. He died 1567.
- Raj MAN SINGH I, 3rd Raj of Delwara 1567/1576, died 18th June 1576 at Haldighati.
- Raj KALYAN SINGH I, 4th Raj of Delwara 1576/-
- Raj RAGHUDEV SINGH I, 5th Raj of Delwara
- Raj JAIT SINGH II, 6th Raj of Delwara fl.1600, married and had issue.
- Raj SAJJA SINGH II, 7th Raj of Delwara
- Raj MAN SINGH II, 8th Raj of Delwara, married and had issue.
- Raj Raghudev Singh II (qv)
- Kunwar Shatrusal Singh, he was granted the estate of Gogunda and succeded there as Raj Shatrusal Singh I of Gogunda.
- Raj RAGHUDEV SINGH II, 9th Raj of Delwara, married and had issue. He died 1768?.
- Raj Kalyan Singh II (qv)
- Raj KALYAN SINGH II, 10th Raj of Delwara, died 1768?.
- Raj SAJJA SINGH III, 11th Raj of Delwara
- Raj KALYAN SINGH III, 12th Raj of Delwara, he adopted Kunwar Fateh Singh, son of Raj Kirti Singh of Bari Sadri, married and had adoptive issue. He died sp.
- (A) Rao Bahadur Raj Rana Fateh Singh (qv)
- Raj BAIRI SAL, 13th Raj of Delwara, married and had adoptive issue.
- Rao Bahadur Raj Rana FATEH SINGH, 14th Raj Rana of Delwara -/1891, created Raj Rana (Hereditary), created Rao Bahadur on 2nd January 1888, born as Kunwar Fateh Singh, son of Raj Kirti Singhji of Bari Sadri, adopted by Raj Kalyan Singhji III (above), Member of the Mewar Council, married and had issue.
- Raj Rana ZALIM SINGH, 15th Raj Rana of Delwara 1891/1900, born about 1863, married and had issue. He died 1900.
- Raj Rana MAN SINGH III, 16th Raj Rana of Delwara 1900/- , born , educated at Mayo College, Ajmer.
- Raj Rana JASWANT SINGH, adopted from Maharaj Jawan Singhji of Bari Sadri (brother of Rajrana Rai Singhji of Bari Sadri), 17th Raj Rana of Delwara, Member of the High Court in Udaipur, married the sister of the Maharaj Sahib of Khatoli in Kotah, and had issue, two sons and one daughter.
- Raj Rana Khuman Singh (qv)
- Rajkumari Laxmi Kunwar [Rajmata Laxmi Kunwar of Sanjeli], married Maharaja Narendra Singhji of Sanjeli, and has issue.
- Thakur Nareshwar Singh, educated at Bhupal Noble High School, Udaipur.
- Raj Rana KHUMAN SINGH, 18th Raj Rana of Delwara, educated at Mayo College, Ajmer; married a daughter of the Thakur Sahib of Badnore.
- Raj Rana VIKRAM SINGH, 19th Raj Rana of Delwara, married Rajkumari Ravija Kumari, second daughter of Raja Dinesh Singh of Kalakankar, and his wife, Rani Neelima Kumari, and had issue. He died 1997.
- Raj Rana Pragyat Singh (qv)
- Kunwar Vigyat Singh, born , educated at The Doon School, Dehra Dun, married to Soha Singh and has issues, 2 daughters.
- Rajkumari Smayana Singh
- Rajkumari Smera Singh
- Raj Rana PRAGYAT SINGH, 20th Raj Rana of Delwara (see above)
- Thakur Akshay Singh